Skip to content

Terelle Pryor

The Browns Board
24 14 1.3k
  • I say we convert Gilbert to wr too.....has good hands, looks good running them kicks back and was one back in the day.....(I think)...

    @mudfly said:

    I say we convert Gilbert to wr too.....has good hands, looks good running them kicks back and was one back in the day.....(I think)...

    @tour2ma said:

    Now that's interesting...

    Well there it is....

    Browns thought it was interesting too......Justin Gilbert was taking reps at WR today.....

    Prolly gonna be its own thread once it hits the news.....

  • @mudfly said:

    I say we convert Gilbert to wr too.....has good hands, looks good running them kicks back and was one back in the day.....(I think)...

    @tour2ma said:

    Now that's interesting...

    Well there it is....

    Browns thought it was interesting too......Justin Gilbert was taking reps at WR today.....

    Prolly gonna be its own thread once it hits the news.....

    @mudfly said:

    Well there it is....

    Browns thought it was interesting too......Justin Gilbert was taking reps at WR today.....

    Prolly gonna be its own thread once it hits the news.....

    And so it is... you are prescient on multiple levels.

  • I say we convert Gilbert to wr too.....has good hands, looks good running them kicks back and was one back in the day.....(I think)...

    @mudfly said:

    I say we convert Gilbert to wr too.....has good hands, looks good running them kicks back and was one back in the day.....(I think)..

    If he had good hands.. he'd be a WR to start with..DB's are DB's because they cant catch to begin with.. DOH!

  • hahaha.......I didnt know that was how DB's were made......"doh" is exactly what Im thinking too...