Skip to content

Here's what I'm thinkin about what's messin up the Browns

The Browns Board
26 15 1.1k
  • I think 2/3 of our starting DL being rookies has hurt us the last couple weeks, I hope Dez is back this week.

    And Haden and Kwil were out and then Desir went down ... Johnson Bademosi was effectively the replacement for Haden, and I don't care what you think of Haden, that's a big dropoff.

    I hope these injured fuckers can play against Flacco or he is going to slice and dice.

    Z

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Zombo said:

    I think 2/3 of our starting DL being rookies has hurt us the last couple weeks, I hope Dez is back this week.

    And Haden and Kwil were out and then Desir went down ... Johnson Bademosi was effectively the replacement for Haden, and I don't care what you think of Haden, that's a big dropoff.

    I hope these injured fuckers can play against Flacco or he is going to slice and dice.

    Z

    No Steve smith sr so I think flacco will have problems regardless who we suit up. For once I kind of like our chances against Baltimore..

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    If you got Dansby as a issue on this D, watch the goal line smack down at the Jets again. He's not it. Found it interesting that new coach at Miami day 1 threw team into Oklahoma tackling drill. Theirs a revolution O'Neil..

  • If you got Dansby as a issue on this D, watch the goal line smack down at the Jets again. He's not it. Found it interesting that new coach at Miami day 1 threw team into Oklahoma tackling drill. Theirs a revolution O'Neil..

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @gumby73 said:

    If you got Dansby as a issue on this D, watch the goal line smack down at the Jets again. He's not it. Found it interesting that new coach at Miami day 1 threw team into Oklahoma tackling drill. Theirs a revolution O'Neil..

    I think that's been his only play all season bro, and he wasn't alone on that either...there was at least one other LB'er that met the runner at the exact same time Dansby did. You're supposed to make those plays with regularity if you're a LB'er in the NFL. It's like Chris Rock said, you SUPPOSED to take care of your kids. In the NFL you're SUPPOSED to make tackles at the LOS and often infront of it. You don't do it once in 4 games and say see I know what i'm doing.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    We have a better team this year in some areas. We could compete if they fix this defense. We should be able to beat Baltimore but every running back we've faced this year has run all over us. Last week every fantasy sports website said to play Latavious Murray. This week the "Start of the Week" is Forsett against the Browns. This makes me mad! Every week they say play a running back and defense against the Browns.

    I thought we were going to be good this year!

  • We have a better team this year in some areas. We could compete if they fix this defense. We should be able to beat Baltimore but every running back we've faced this year has run all over us. Last week every fantasy sports website said to play Latavious Murray. This week the "Start of the Week" is Forsett against the Browns. This makes me mad! Every week they say play a running back and defense against the Browns.

    I thought we were going to be good this year!

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @opal312 said:

    We have a better team this year in some areas. We could compete if they fix this defense. We should be able to beat Baltimore but every running back we've faced this year has run all over us. Last week every fantasy sports website said to play Latavious Murray. This week the "Start of the Week" is Forsett against the Browns. This makes me mad! Every week they say play a running back and defense against the Browns.

    I thought we were going to be good this year!

    Yeah we made Forsett's career last year, is he struggling this year? No worries Sunday will be his breakout. sigh

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Forsett warmed up last Thursday by putting 150 on the Steelers.