Skip to content

Keys to Victory over Denver

The Browns Board
27 17 1.4k
  • I think our pass rush is one of the biggest disappointments of the season. Kruger looks slow and mostly ineffective to me, and with him not making big plays, we don't have that one guy that can be a difference maker. I do like Armonty Bryant, always have, and I am hoping he can be the guy we need. How badly do we need a sack-fumble for a td? A tipped pass for interception? A huge sack on 3rd down to force a punt, or even a FG? I've never seen a defense worse at blitzing...we seem to just never get there. Now, we appeared to adjust against the Ravens and stopped sending the house every play like against the Bolts, but still. We just don't GET THERE. We absolutely need somebody like Orchard to come out of nowhere and start piling up sacks. He appears to have decent speed, and his college numbers are extremely nice. Maybe some of that transfers.

    We had 7 sacks against Tennessee, and most of those were due to a rookie being a rookie. He held the ball and didn't feel pressure well. Take away that one game, and we aren't doing so well in the sack category. And what's with us not getting any picks? Manning has thrown several this season, and he'll give us an opportunity or two. We absolutely MUST catch them, and convert them into points. TD's...not FG'S.

  • 12143168_10153744435659684_5414767451753

  • Equipment Manager Zombo???

    I think I am getting used to the new uni's...

  • Equipment Manager Zombo???

    I think I am getting used to the new uni's...

    @tour2ma said:

    Equipment Manager Zombo???

    I think I am getting used to the new uni's...

    Id agree. I actually like them, even the brown pants.

  • Trolling mods now... smooth move.

  • The key to victory is simple.....we need to be some pass rushing mo-fo's this week....ala Tennesee.....

    Payton must eat dirt......and a lot of it......

  • ..we need to be some pass rushing mo-fo's this week..

    Payton must eat dirt......and a lot of it......

    This ^^^ Jim O'Neil... "We Don't Call Him Mud For Nothing"