Browns Lose LB Hayes Pullard to the Jaguars
-
Because I thought he could turn out to be a very good player. In preseason games he seemed to be the one guy that actually showed up to plug holes when the other teams ran the ball...and stop plays on the edge. Do you think we could use a little of that now?
Could we use that? Yes. Was he going to be that guy when the bullets were real? Highly doubtful. Do I accept that your evaluation of him is better than that of the Browns brass that cut him, exposed him, and then signed someone named Jason Dimanche ahead of him? No.
Gutsy 7th rounder who was deemed too limited to be an NFL starter by the Browns. Glad to see the Jags are eating our scraps. Maybe some day good teams will eat our scraps.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Could we use that? Yes. Was he going to be that guy when the bullets were real? Highly doubtful. Do I accept that your evaluation of him is better than that of the Browns brass that cut him, exposed him, and then signed someone named Jason Dimanche ahead of him? No.
Yes, Dimanche.....does he play like Sunday in the Park with George?
Gutsy 7th rounder who was deemed too limited to be an NFL starter by the Browns. Glad to see the Jags are eating our scraps. Maybe some day good teams will eat our scraps.
I do think he had some physical limitations....he was just smaller and slimmer than the usual MLB.....but I go back to Jack Lambert who was also slightly build in comparison. I am not saying he was a Jack Lambert, but I thought he could have potential.
Zombo
-
watch him go beast for the Jags, that's how it rolls here in Clev.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login