Skip to content

JT Barrett Arrested for OVI

The Browns Board
62 22 1.6k
  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I know Michigan and sec fans probably hope the book is thrown at him but it isn't going to happen.

    Not really. It was his first offense.

    Of course, I saw rumors he was in a brand new Explorer with dealer plates. Now if that's real...

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @mld-woody said:

    Not really. It was his first offense.

    Of course, I saw rumors he was in a brand new Explorer with dealer plates. Now if that's real...

    I'm sure no michigan players ever get new cars

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I know Michigan and sec fans probably hope the book is thrown at him but it isn't going to happen.

    Not really. It was his first offense.

    Of course, I saw rumors he was in a brand new Explorer with dealer plates. Now if that's real...

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #62

    @mld-woody said:

    Of course, I saw rumors he was in a brand new Explorer with dealer plates. Now if that's real...

    So, you want him indicted for "Having No Taste" or what?