Skip to content

Wtf is wrong with Joe haden?

The Browns Board
43 24 1.5k
  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #41

    The good part of that is Campbell will be playing and(so far) I like everything I see from him.....looks like he could be the best tackler on the whole team, if yer asking me......

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #42

    He had a beauty yesterday...

  • All I got to say is where the fuck is Gilbert???......

    He "almost" got burned for a long pass in game 1 and we havent seen him since(basically)....yet....others are giving up long passes left and right......so...

    Play him.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @mudfly said:

    All I got to say is where the fuck is Gilbert???......

    He "almost" got burned for a long pass in game 1 and we havent seen him since(basically)....yet....others are giving up long passes left and right......so...

    Play him.

    Yeah- it's great to see our top first round pick fielding kickoffs. I'd like to ask Pettine if that's all he's good for, why weren't you using him in that capacity LAST YEAR?