Skip to content

FBGP's 2016 NFL Midseason Mock Draft

The Browns Board
23 12 719
  • E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2016-nfl-midseason-mock-draft/

    Good evening Browns fans! Here's my early look in the '16 NFL Draft

    Enjoy!

    Em

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Wouldn't hate the pick

  • ForeverClevelandF ForeverCleveland wrote on last edited by ForeverCleveland
    #3

    Can we draft common sense for the coaching staff?

    /sarcasm

    l like this mock draft

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Em -

    it's a great pick. But, how did you figure that the Browns should take a lb, great as he is,

    over, say, the qb out of Memphis or something?

    Wr?

    Just wondering. Haven't looked at next year's draft yet, except for yours...

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #5

    need to stop the run and our LBs can't set the edge to save their lives.

    BUT that 2nd pick better be a WR or the next todd gurley.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Cardale Jones? In the top half of the first round? I would be very, very shocked.

    ILB for us as well is an interesting one. Dansby and Kirksey/Robertson don't seem to be the problem as much as our OLBs and DL, IMO.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #7

    i'm not watching that video, can someone just copy and paste a list of this mock up? What ILB'er they have us taking?

  • Cardale Jones? In the top half of the first round? I would be very, very shocked.

    ILB for us as well is an interesting one. Dansby and Kirksey/Robertson don't seem to be the problem as much as our OLBs and DL, IMO.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @gftchris said:

    Dansby and Kirksey/Robertson don't seem to be the problem as much as our OLBs and DL, IMO.

    c'mon chris those guys suck too. The DL is the only part of our defense approaching avg.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Jaylon Smith.

  • Em -

    it's a great pick. But, how did you figure that the Browns should take a lb, great as he is,

    over, say, the qb out of Memphis or something?

    Wr?

    Just wondering. Haven't looked at next year's draft yet, except for yours...

    E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @calfoxwc said:

    Em -

    it's a great pick. But, how did you figure that the Browns should take a lb, great as he is,

    over, say, the qb out of Memphis or something?

    Wr?

    Just wondering. Haven't looked at next year's draft yet, except for yours...

    I think Manziel can be that guy that they want him to be. So, I bypassed QB in Rd 1. I was tempted to go WR and trust me that's a HUGE need...I just couldn't pass up Smith, especially after seeing him live vs Temple this past weekend

    @clevfan4life said:

    i'm not watching that video, can someone just copy and paste a list of this mock up? What ILB'er they have us taking?

    This is why good content can't grow and trash gets promoted

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Em -

    it's a great pick. But, how did you figure that the Browns should take a lb, great as he is,

    over, say, the qb out of Memphis or something?

    Wr?

    Just wondering. Haven't looked at next year's draft yet, except for yours...

    I think Manziel can be that guy that they want him to be. So, I bypassed QB in Rd 1. I was tempted to go WR and trust me that's a HUGE need...I just couldn't pass up Smith, especially after seeing him live vs Temple this past weekend

    @clevfan4life said:

    i'm not watching that video, can someone just copy and paste a list of this mock up? What ILB'er they have us taking?

    This is why good content can't grow and trash gets promoted

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @emdiggy said:

    I think Manziel can be that guy that they want him to be. So, I bypassed QB in Rd 1. I was tempted to go WR and trust me that's a HUGE need...I just couldn't pass up Smith, especially after seeing him live vs Temple this past weekend

    This is why good content can't grow and trash gets promoted

    I should have stated I "can't" watch the video, at work.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Nice mock, although the lack of QBs wont happen and Mike Thomas wont make it to the end of the second.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #13

    You just let Mike Thomas fall to the Browns in the second....

    nah. won't happen.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Yes, I noticed: No QBs taken at all in the first round of this draft.

    The last time no QBs were drafted in round one was 1996.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Seems all we talk about is the damn draft.

    One of these days, hopefully soon, we talk playoffs and home field advantage.

  • Seems all we talk about is the damn draft.

    One of these days, hopefully soon, we talk playoffs and home field advantage.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @bob806 said:

    Seems all we talk about is the damn draft.

    One of these days, hopefully soon, we talk playoffs and home field advantage.

    Then we would be conversing on the Cavs Board, no?

  • @emdiggy said:

    I think Manziel can be that guy that they want him to be. So, I bypassed QB in Rd 1. I was tempted to go WR and trust me that's a HUGE need...I just couldn't pass up Smith, especially after seeing him live vs Temple this past weekend

    This is why good content can't grow and trash gets promoted

    I should have stated I "can't" watch the video, at work.

    E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @clevfan4life said:

    I should have stated I "can't" watch the video, at work.

    My bad lol

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I see the browns taking the undersized linebacker with a great motor. They love that guy.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #19

    they had one on the practice squad,,, and he got taken...

  • they had one on the practice squad,,, and he got taken...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @calfoxwc said:

    they had one on the practice squad,,, and he got taken...

    Yea, they had the guy: Hayes Pullard....and they let him get away and took Jayson Dimanche instead. How's he been doing?