Skip to content

McCown To Start Vs. Steelers If Healthy

The Browns Board
86 25 3.0k
  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #81

    We have McCown for a couple more years anyway.

    I love McCown just for the effort he's put in. He's played pretty well, lots of good, some bad - but the guy is a great leader no doubt. Sometimes it looks like he's the only one that wants to play on the field.

    What's the status on Haden and Whitner? I'd expect at least Whitner to clear the concussion protocol in 2 weeks time.

  • @mark-o said:

    Yeah...Damn..why can't we have that guy with 6 catches in 8 games. Shit...he'd make all the difference in the world to this team.

    LOL he'd be making more difference than the POS Blowe- and be a damnsite cheaper to boot.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @hoorta said:

    LOL he'd be making more difference than the POS Blowe- and be a damnsite cheaper to boot.

    But what kind of difference?

    Disappointing Devin Smith may have cost Jets a game

    http://nypost.com/2015/11/13/disappointing-devin-smith-may-have-cost-jets-a-game/

    On the bright side he is 6'1...

  • We have McCown for a couple more years anyway.

    I love McCown just for the effort he's put in. He's played pretty well, lots of good, some bad - but the guy is a great leader no doubt. Sometimes it looks like he's the only one that wants to play on the field.

    What's the status on Haden and Whitner? I'd expect at least Whitner to clear the concussion protocol in 2 weeks time.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @bbedward said:

    What's the status on Haden and Whitner? I'd expect at least Whitner to clear the concussion protocol in 2 weeks time.

    Haden is a no go, and they mentioned on the radio that Whitner has "an illness."

  • htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
    #84

    Can't believe Haden is still out....it wasn't a HUGE blow to the head. More awkward than anything. Idk.....not saying he's faking anything, but something has been off about him all season. All the way down to his demeanor.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #85
  • Can't believe Haden is still out....it wasn't a HUGE blow to the head. More awkward than anything. Idk.....not saying he's faking anything, but something has been off about him all season. All the way down to his demeanor.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #86

    @htownbrown said:

    Can't believe Haden is still out....it wasn't a HUGE blow to the head. More awkward than anything. Idk.....not saying he's faking anything, but something has been off about him all season. All the way down to his demeanor.

    It's ok.....Desir has been playing better anyhow.....I say we just roll with him for now, cause an injured Haden hasn't got it done yet...

    And no Bademosi please.....justin time gilbert is ready to go....

    And, if Pettine plays Gaines ahead of him, I think I might just lose my mind....