Skip to content

Browns BEST picks....everrrrrrrr

The Browns Board
25 10 716
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Ah Tour, you need to get your mind down in the gutter with me. I was referring to the rest of the story in terms of did he get some from the "chick that was a Browns fan" that watched it with him. Inquiring minds want to know. 😆

    I knew what you meant 😉

    Come on Z, after you let the steelers fans have it did you let her have it...

    @londonbrown said:

    I knew what you meant 😉

    Come on Z, after you let the steelers fans have it did you let her have it...

    Ya, she wasn't that hot, had a big ass though. I'm sure after that great win I threw her a bone.

    Zombo

  • If she fetched it then I'd say you had her very well trained!

  • What....no love for Kevin Mack? supplemental pick...2 pro bowls

  • What....no love for Kevin Mack? supplemental pick...2 pro bowls

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    What....no love for Kevin Mack? supplemental pick...2 pro bowls

    Definitely one of my all time favorite backs....Im sure there is LOTS and LOTS of love for Mack....😉

    He was part of the biggest/fastest influx of talent weve ever had.....thanks to the USFL....

    In 84-85 we drafted Don Rogers, Chris Rockins, Ernest Byner, Brian Brennan, Bernie Kosar, Kevin Mack, Gerald McNeil, Mike Johnson, Reggie Langhorne and Frank Minnefield....

    Kablammo!

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    What....no love for Kevin Mack? supplemental pick...2 pro bowls

    Definitely one of my all time favorite backs....Im sure there is LOTS and LOTS of love for Mack....😉

    He was part of the biggest/fastest influx of talent weve ever had.....thanks to the USFL....

    In 84-85 we drafted Don Rogers, Chris Rockins, Ernest Byner, Brian Brennan, Bernie Kosar, Kevin Mack, Gerald McNeil, Mike Johnson, Reggie Langhorne and Frank Minnefield....

    Kablammo!

    @mudfly said:

    Definitely one of my all time favorite backs....Im sure there is LOTS and LOTS of love for Mack....😉

    He was part of the biggest/fastest influx of talent weve ever had.....thanks to the USFL....

    In 84-85 we drafted Don Rogers, Chris Rockins, Ernest Byner, Brian Brennan, Bernie Kosar, Kevin Mack, Gerald McNeil, Mike Johnson, Reggie Langhorne and Frank Minnefield....

    Kablammo!

    See, we don't always draft horribly. It's just a feast or famine thing. We sure are due for some lightning to strike