Skip to content

You heard it here first!

The Browns Board
47 16 1.9k
  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Vick have announced their engagement. It has been rumored for months but now it's confirmed that the two are an item.

    The young couple had a party in their team's locker room before todays game vs. the Cleveland Browns. It was an announcement that really didn't surprise anyone close to the two love birds. Michael says, "I fell for him when he picked me up from prison on a Ninja motorcycle".

    This makes Ben's second time going to the alter. His first engagement was to former teammate William Gay.

    Asked if they were apprehensive of their announcement, they both shook their heads and Ben says, " it's really no surprise, everyone knows we love to spoon together on the sofa while his homemade chili simmers in the crock pot. He's a great cook".

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I bet Vick likes to do it doggy style!

  • Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Vick have announced their engagement. It has been rumored for months but now it's confirmed that the two are an item.

    The young couple had a party in their team's locker room before todays game vs. the Cleveland Browns. It was an announcement that really didn't surprise anyone close to the two love birds. Michael says, "I fell for him when he picked me up from prison on a Ninja motorcycle".

    This makes Ben's second time going to the alter. His first engagement was to former teammate William Gay.

    Asked if they were apprehensive of their announcement, they both shook their heads and Ben says, " it's really no surprise, everyone knows we love to spoon together on the sofa while his homemade chili simmers in the crock pot. He's a great cook".

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #3

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Vick have announced their engagement. It has been rumored for months but now it's confirmed that the two are an item.

    The young couple had a party in their team's locker room before todays game vs. the Cleveland Browns. It was an announcement that really didn't surprise anyone close to the two love birds. Michael says, "I fell for him when he picked me up from prison on a Ninja motorcycle".

    This makes Ben's second time going to the alter. His first engagement was to former teammate William Gay.

    Asked if they were apprehensive of their announcement, they both shook their heads and Ben says, " it's really no surprise, everyone knows we love to spoon together on the sofa while his homemade chili simmers in the crock pot. He's a great cook".

    Lol..The Steeler win gnawing at you much?

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Vick have announced their engagement. It has been rumored for months but now it's confirmed that the two are an item.

    The young couple had a party in their team's locker room before todays game vs. the Cleveland Browns. It was an announcement that really didn't surprise anyone close to the two love birds. Michael says, "I fell for him when he picked me up from prison on a Ninja motorcycle".

    This makes Ben's second time going to the alter. His first engagement was to former teammate William Gay.

    Asked if they were apprehensive of their announcement, they both shook their heads and Ben says, " it's really no surprise, everyone knows we love to spoon together on the sofa while his homemade chili simmers in the crock pot. He's a great cook".

    Lol..The Steeler win gnawing at you much?

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @stinkhole said:

    Lol..The Steeler win gnawing at you much?

    no not really. Just hate the Steelers anytime.
  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #5

    What a stupid ass post. Lol

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #6

    What a stupid ass response LMAO

  • What a stupid ass post. Lol

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @vagitron said:

    What a stupid ass post. Lol

    I always wonder how awesome someone's life is that they are a dedicated poster on another teams fan site. Keep living the dream my man I'm sure your life is epic.

  • @vagitron said:

    What a stupid ass post. Lol

    I always wonder how awesome someone's life is that they are a dedicated poster on another teams fan site. Keep living the dream my man I'm sure your life is epic.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @jrb12711 said:

    I always wonder how awesome someone's life is that they are a dedicated poster on another teams fan site. Keep living the dream my man I'm sure your life is epic.

    Shit jrb, he's setting the world on fire with his trolling on message boards. Goddamn man can't you tell he's an overachiever?

  • @vagitron said:

    What a stupid ass post. Lol

    I always wonder how awesome someone's life is that they are a dedicated poster on another teams fan site. Keep living the dream my man I'm sure your life is epic.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @jrb12711 said:

    I always wonder how awesome someone's life is that they are a dedicated poster on another teams fan site. Keep living the dream my man I'm sure your life is epic.

    Regular poster? I've been here a long time but I'd hardly say I'm a regular poster. I also went to college in Ohio, some of my best friends are diehard browns fans and of course they talk a lot of sh.it. I read more than I post and seeing as this was steeler seek I'm naturally going to post a little more.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Why waste your time responding to a stoolers fan?

  • K Kent wrote on last edited by
    #11

    The sad part is you probably worked on this all day. Everyone vents/mourns in their own way though. My preferred method is the gym

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Mine is riding my Harley.................or drinking

    But not both anymore

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Flush and smile...it works for me

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
    #14

    VesnaKociper said:

    I want to marry Joe Thomas. That fucking guy is really helping the Browns. I am so glad we didn't take Adrian Petersen. More offensive linemen, that's what we need.

    Fucking Vikings and all those damn championships AP has brought them.

  • VesnaKociper said:

    I want to marry Joe Thomas. That fucking guy is really helping the Browns. I am so glad we didn't take Adrian Petersen. More offensive linemen, that's what we need.

    Fucking Vikings and all those damn championships AP has brought them.

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @bbedward said:

    Fucking Vikings and all those damn championships AP has brought them.

    Has he even won a playoff game? I'm pretty sure AP has only played in 2 playoff games and lost both..

  • @bbedward said:

    Fucking Vikings and all those damn championships AP has brought them.

    Has he even won a playoff game? I'm pretty sure AP has only played in 2 playoff games and lost both..

    K Kent wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Has he even won a playoff game? I'm pretty sure AP has only played in 2 playoff games and lost both..

    I think he was on the team with Favre when they lost in the NFC championship game to the Saints.

  • @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Has he even won a playoff game? I'm pretty sure AP has only played in 2 playoff games and lost both..

    I think he was on the team with Favre when they lost in the NFC championship game to the Saints.

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @kent said:

    I think he was on the team with Favre when they lost in the NFC championship game to the Saints.

    Ah good call.

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Vick have announced their engagement. It has been rumored for months but now it's confirmed that the two are an item.

    The young couple had a party in their team's locker room before todays game vs. the Cleveland Browns. It was an announcement that really didn't surprise anyone close to the two love birds. Michael says, "I fell for him when he picked me up from prison on a Ninja motorcycle".

    This makes Ben's second time going to the alter. His first engagement was to former teammate William Gay.

    Asked if they were apprehensive of their announcement, they both shook their heads and Ben says, " it's really no surprise, everyone knows we love to spoon together on the sofa while his homemade chili simmers in the crock pot. He's a great cook".

    Lol..The Steeler win gnawing at you much?

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @stinkhole said:

    Lol..The Steeler win gnawing at you much?

    I think the OP is being very nice giving Ben the opportunity to fuck Mike. Most of us just want him to go fuck himself.
  • @jrb12711 said:

    I always wonder how awesome someone's life is that they are a dedicated poster on another teams fan site. Keep living the dream my man I'm sure your life is epic.

    Regular poster? I've been here a long time but I'd hardly say I'm a regular poster. I also went to college in Ohio, some of my best friends are diehard browns fans and of course they talk a lot of sh.it. I read more than I post and seeing as this was steeler seek I'm naturally going to post a little more.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @vagitron said:

    Regular poster? I've been here a long time but I'd hardly say I'm a regular poster. I also went to college in Ohio, some of my best friends are diehard browns fans and of course they talk a lot of sh.it. I read more than I post and seeing as this was steeler seek I'm naturally going to post a little more.

    Let's do some fun math, you've been on this board for 5 years and 8 months. You have 3,554 as of this ppost Accounting then for 68 months of being on the board, that's 52 posts approximately a month, or about 2 posts a day. Shit talking with friends is fine, but having to take it to an internet forum is pretty pathetic.

  • @vagitron said:

    Regular poster? I've been here a long time but I'd hardly say I'm a regular poster. I also went to college in Ohio, some of my best friends are diehard browns fans and of course they talk a lot of sh.it. I read more than I post and seeing as this was steeler seek I'm naturally going to post a little more.

    Let's do some fun math, you've been on this board for 5 years and 8 months. You have 3,554 as of this ppost Accounting then for 68 months of being on the board, that's 52 posts approximately a month, or about 2 posts a day. Shit talking with friends is fine, but having to take it to an internet forum is pretty pathetic.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #20

    @jrb12711 said:

    Let's do some fun math, you've been on this board for 5 years and 8 months. You have 3,554 as of this ppost Accounting then for 68 months of being on the board, that's 52 posts approximately a month, or about 2 posts a day. Shit talking with friends is fine, but having to take it to an internet forum is pretty pathetic.

    Here is another fun fact. I almost exclusively post in Steeler threads. The Browns and the Steelers only play twice a season. The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board. Beyond that everywhere else in the internet world, Two posts per day is incredibly low. I would much rather read than post.