Tramon Williams comments
-
Pettine said tonight the defensive scheme they run has had a lot of past success, the current problem is execution.
He also said he won't be taking the defense over because he'd be calling the same as O'Neil anyway.
Then he needs to fire himself as DC along with O'Neil.
Then he needs to fire himself as DC along with O'Neil.
And we're done here gents.
-
Tramon Williams couldn't stay with a trash can. Only the Browns are dumb enough to add him at his salary..
You really have nothing to base this on.....he is one of the top rated CB's right now, as well as one the top 2-3 defensive players on the Browns...
Dont know what your metrics are, but he has the 8th lowest catch % in the league and holds QB's to one of the lowest QBR ratings in the league(definitely on the Browns).....he also is 7th in the league in CB tackles......plus, gets paid just a touch more than Skrine and is crushing him in every single stat there is....(so, good move for the Browns)....
This season, his numbers are even better than Richard Sherman, Brent Grimes and compare favorably to Peterson too.....look it up
So.....what do you base your info on?.....and please dont tell me your "eye's".....(cause they'd be wrong)
He got torched in Shittsburgh, and now his ego is hurt.
Um.....no he didnt.....gave up 2 passes in 5 targets.....for 23 whole yds....
Gaines got torched.....Desir got torched.......Bademosi got torched......all gave up BIG plays(50+ yarders) and a high percentage of their targets...
Traymon(who was playing the #1 to cover for Haden) had a very solid game and was EASILY our best DB in the Shittsburg game...
Maybe you 2 should clean your glasses...
I know you're just trying to pull a positive out of the shit show we saw Sunday, maybe I should clean my glasses. But I did see TWilliams called a time or two for PI. If he was our stand out DB I'm not passing out any compliments for that defense. That would be like calling Moe the smartest of the 3 Stooges.Um.....no he didnt.....gave up 2 passes in 5 targets.....for 23 whole yds....
Gaines got torched.....Desir got torched.......Bademosi got torched......all gave up BIG plays(50+ yarders) and a high percentage of their targets...
Traymon(who was playing the #1 to cover for Haden) had a very solid game and was EASILY our best DB in the Shittsburg game...
Maybe you 2 should clean your glasses...
-
I know you're just trying to pull a positive out of the shit show we saw Sunday, maybe I should clean my glasses. But I did see TWilliams called a time or two for PI. If he was our stand out DB I'm not passing out any compliments for that defense. That would be like calling Moe the smartest of the 3 Stooges.Um.....no he didnt.....gave up 2 passes in 5 targets.....for 23 whole yds....
Gaines got torched.....Desir got torched.......Bademosi got torched......all gave up BIG plays(50+ yarders) and a high percentage of their targets...
Traymon(who was playing the #1 to cover for Haden) had a very solid game and was EASILY our best DB in the Shittsburg game...
Maybe you 2 should clean your glasses...
I know you're just trying to pull a positive out of the shit show we saw Sunday, maybe I should clean my glasses. But I did see TWilliams called a time or two for PI. If he was our stand out DB I'm not passing out any compliments for that defense. That would be like calling Moe the smartest of the 3 Stooges.
It was 2
-
You really have nothing to base this on.....he is one of the top rated CB's right now, as well as one the top 2-3 defensive players on the Browns...
Dont know what your metrics are, but he has the 8th lowest catch % in the league and holds QB's to one of the lowest QBR ratings in the league(definitely on the Browns).....he also is 7th in the league in CB tackles......plus, gets paid just a touch more than Skrine and is crushing him in every single stat there is....(so, good move for the Browns)....
This season, his numbers are even better than Richard Sherman, Brent Grimes and compare favorably to Peterson too.....look it up
So.....what do you base your info on?.....and please dont tell me your "eye's".....(cause they'd be wrong)
Um.....no he didnt.....gave up 2 passes in 5 targets.....for 23 whole yds....
Gaines got torched.....Desir got torched.......Bademosi got torched......all gave up BIG plays(50+ yarders) and a high percentage of their targets...
Traymon(who was playing the #1 to cover for Haden) had a very solid game and was EASILY our best DB in the Shittsburg game...
Maybe you 2 should clean your glasses...
You mean the same metrics that show we have a top 3 offensive line? Yeah love those metrics.
Isn't being the best 2-3 defensive players on the Browns like being the skinniest guy to start the Biggest Loser.
You mean the same metrics that show we have a top 3 offensive line? Yeah love those metrics.
Isn't being the best 2-3 defensive players on the Browns like being the skinniest guy to start the Biggest Loser.
no...I mean stats....like I posted.....
I knew you'd have nothing but a sideways comment....pretty much all you ever have to offer....
I know you're just trying to pull a positive out of the shit show we saw Sunday, maybe I should clean my glasses. But I did see TWilliams called a time or two for PI. If he was our stand out DB I'm not passing out any compliments for that defense. That would be like calling Moe the smartest of the 3 Stooges.
I guess its perspective...he did have a couple penalties, but I dont call a guy crap or washed up because of couple penalties(call me crazy)....especially when one was a blatantly bad call, if you were watching youd know that(in fact, he was the one interferred with).....and, considering he only has 3 penalties the entire season, Im not quick to jump his ass because 2 of em came in one game ....esp a game he's playing out of position....
and, Id say, giving up 2 passes for 23 yards is pretty freaking great in a game that the opposing QB hit over 30 passes for almost 400 yards...(call me crazy again)...(and you call it getting torched..23 yds...2 passes)
call him washed up if you want...but Im thinking there is no legit statistical reason or critical thinking being used to arrive at that.....
-
You mean the same metrics that show we have a top 3 offensive line? Yeah love those metrics.
Isn't being the best 2-3 defensive players on the Browns like being the skinniest guy to start the Biggest Loser.
no...I mean stats....like I posted.....
I knew you'd have nothing but a sideways comment....pretty much all you ever have to offer....
I know you're just trying to pull a positive out of the shit show we saw Sunday, maybe I should clean my glasses. But I did see TWilliams called a time or two for PI. If he was our stand out DB I'm not passing out any compliments for that defense. That would be like calling Moe the smartest of the 3 Stooges.
I guess its perspective...he did have a couple penalties, but I dont call a guy crap or washed up because of couple penalties(call me crazy)....especially when one was a blatantly bad call, if you were watching youd know that(in fact, he was the one interferred with).....and, considering he only has 3 penalties the entire season, Im not quick to jump his ass because 2 of em came in one game ....esp a game he's playing out of position....
and, Id say, giving up 2 passes for 23 yards is pretty freaking great in a game that the opposing QB hit over 30 passes for almost 400 yards...(call me crazy again)...(and you call it getting torched..23 yds...2 passes)
call him washed up if you want...but Im thinking there is no legit statistical reason or critical thinking being used to arrive at that.....
If you want to say he's the bright spot on the D you might be right. Johnny was the bright spot on the O, but all we're doing is polishing that turd of a game. I really don't think highly of any player whining to the media about the team either. T Williams isn't washed up, but a CB at age 32 (33 in March) is getting up there. His best days are behind him.I guess its perspective...he did have a couple penalties, but I dont call a guy crap or washed up because of couple penalties(call me crazy)....especially when one was a blatantly bad call, if you were watching youd know that(in fact, he was the one interferred with).....and, considering he only has 3 penalties the entire season, Im not quick to jump his ass because 2 of em came in one game ....esp a game he's playing out of position....
and, Id say, giving up 2 passes for 23 yards is pretty freaking great in a game that the opposing QB hit over 30 passes for almost 400 yards...(call me crazy again)...(and you call it getting torched..23 yds...2 passes)
call him washed up if you want...but Im thinking there is no legit statistical reason or critical thinking being used to arrive at that.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login