Skip to content

Tickets for Browns vs Ravens MNF going for preseason prices!

The Browns Board
26 17 1.4k
  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I'd go if I still lived there. We're going to win on National TV! If we can't beat Matt Shaub then we stink.

  • I'd go if I still lived there. We're going to win on National TV! If we can't beat Matt Shaub then we stink.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @opal312 said:

    I'd go if I still lived there. We're going to win on National TV! If we can't beat Matt Shaub then we stink.

    ESPN hits an all-time ratings low, as America hits the snooze button.

  • @opal312 said:

    I'd go if I still lived there. We're going to win on National TV! If we can't beat Matt Shaub then we stink.

    ESPN hits an all-time ratings low, as America hits the snooze button.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @hoorta said:

    ESPN hits an all-time ratings low, as America hits the snooze button.

    Dunno, they will probably get goodratings just from people that want to see JFF.

  • @hoorta said:

    ESPN hits an all-time ratings low, as America hits the snooze button.

    Dunno, they will probably get goodratings just from people that want to see JFF.

    ColumbusKingC ColumbusKing wrote on last edited by ColumbusKing
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    Dunno, they will probably get goodratings just from people that want to see JFF.

    And the JFF ship has now sailed, nobody will be at FE Stadium and no one will be watching.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Dunno, they will probably get goodratings just from people that want to see JFF.

    And the JFF ship has now sailed, nobody will be at FE Stadium and no one will be watching.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @columbusking said:

    And the JFF trip has now sailed, nobody will be at FE Stadium and no one will be watching.

    I think you meant ship, but tickets? They'll be giving them away pretty soon.

    Got a new job for Johnny- selling beer at one of the concession stands. Perk is all the beer you can drink while you're working.

  • @columbusking said:

    And the JFF trip has now sailed, nobody will be at FE Stadium and no one will be watching.

    I think you meant ship, but tickets? They'll be giving them away pretty soon.

    Got a new job for Johnny- selling beer at one of the concession stands. Perk is all the beer you can drink while you're working.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @hoorta said:

    I think you meant ship, but tickets? They'll be giving them away pretty soon.

    Got a new job for Johnny- selling beer at one of the concession stands. Perk is all the beer you can drink while you're working.

    How about this job for Johnny.....which seems to fit his skill set better: Put him in the Public Relations dept. Let him be a "glad hander", a ticket seller, a party host.

    I mean, if the Browns....or any other NFL team won't hire him for such a position, he would fit right in with a Las Vegas Casino.

    Let me guess what he was majoring in college while he was there (we know he didn't finish): Communications.