2016 London Games Announced (no Browns games)
-
6X, London Pride, Sussex...now we are talking real beers!
-
I'm quite partial to a pint of Larkins Traditional or Shepherd Neame Masterbrew. You can't beat a Kentish bitter!!!!

-
Kentish beers are very good I agree. Harvey's in Sussex is excellent. I live in Essex so also like to support Essex breweries such as Billericay and Brentwood.
-
Harvey's beers are pretty decent too! I've never had any Essex beers but I like Adnams just up the road in Suffolk.
-
Adnams are good. I'm currently working near St Peter's brewery in Beccles North Suffolk. They do a lovely Christmas ale and Winter ale.
-
Just having some fun with you guys - we absolutely have people here that have no interest in experiencing other cultures because they think their is the best in the world, people are the same everywhere, some want to see what's over the next mountain and some don't care.
Although, I'd wager the difference in culture between Austin and Houston is not quite so great as between Mumbai and Paris, for example, or Rio and Detroit, or Mexico City and Bali.
Just having some fun with you guys - we absolutely have people here that have no interest in experiencing other cultures because they think their is the best in the world, people are the same everywhere, some want to see what's over the next mountain and some don't care.
Although, I'd wager the difference in culture between Austin and Houston is not quite so great as between Mumbai and Paris, for example, or Rio and Detroit, or Mexico City and Bali.
Good thing you didn't say Detroit and Mexico City.....that would be about the same.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login