Facebook is for females
-
I'm turning into "that old guy". Before you know it I'll be wearing shorts with black dress socks mowing the yard complaining about the neighbors kid playing his drums in the garage too loud.
One Post From the Truth said:
I'm turning into "that old guy". Before you know it I'll be wearing shorts with black dress socks mowing the yard complaining about the neighbors kid playing his drums in the garage too loud.
-
Lol. Great flick !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login