Why I Am An Atheist
-
I think God loves Cleveland, So far we haven't had any tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, wildfires, Terrorist attacks, or Meteor strikes .
I think God loves Cleveland, So far we haven't had any tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, wildfires, Terrorist attacks, or Meteor strikes .
We have had earthquakes, I have felt them. Minor with little or no damage...but I have felt a few.
But...what about Derechos. We have had Derechos.
http://www.spc.noaa.gov/misc/AbtDerechos/derechofacts.htm
(Which I always thought would be a good name for a sports team)
-
That would be a good name for a "D" city...
In TX we call them "Blue Northers"... leading edge can actually carry the concussive force of a moderate shock wave. Never knew they had a weather name.
I remember one disastrous 4th of July when one killed a few folks anchored off Edgewater Park.
-
Who gives a crap that your an athiest. This is a Browns' board. Gotta take your feeble beliefs any where you can, huh? Sounds like a LOSER.
WowWho gives a crap that your an athiest. This is a Browns' board. Gotta take your feeble beliefs any where you can, huh? Sounds like a LOSER.
-
Who gives a crap that your an athiest. This is a Browns' board. Gotta take your feeble beliefs any where you can, huh? Sounds like a LOSER.
Who gives a crap that your an athiest. This is a Browns' board. Gotta take your feeble beliefs any where you can, huh? Sounds like a LOSER.
So you think being an Atheist is a "feeble belief". Perhaps you prefer people who are ardent in their religious beliefs....and who will do whatever they think a God would want them to do.....like ISIS.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login