Skip to content

Damn It's Hard Watching Cameron Jordan

The Browns Board
28 19 1.2k
  • The one position we have clearly improved upon ... and you miss him??

    Compare Barny's stats to Cam's

    Z

    Zombo said:

    The one position we have clearly improved upon ... and you miss him??

    Compare Barny's stats to Cam's

    Z

    No doubt.....

    Lets be honest....Cameron had 8 great games the early part of one season.....and then pretty much fell off the map....

    The other 3-1/2 years he was here....not so much.....

    Barnidge...already....has put together more good games than Cameron ever did......

  • Jordan Cameron once caught a football with the top of his helmet...

    Gary Barnidge once caught a ball with two feet, and scored a touchdown

    gary-barnidge.jpg?w=1200

    I Believe In Gary Barnidge

    @forevercleveland said:

    Jordan Cameron once caught a football with the top of his helmet...

    Gary Barnidge once caught a ball with two feet, and scored a touchdown

    gary-barnidge.jpg?w=1200

    I Believe In Gary Barnidge

    IT WAS NOT WITH HIS TWO FEET.....IT WAS WITH HIS BUTT!

  • @forevercleveland said:

    Jordan Cameron once caught a football with the top of his helmet...

    Gary Barnidge once caught a ball with two feet, and scored a touchdown

    gary-barnidge.jpg?w=1200

    I Believe In Gary Barnidge

    IT WAS NOT WITH HIS TWO FEET.....IT WAS WITH HIS BUTT!

    @the-gipper said:

    IT WAS NOT WITH HIS TWO FEET.....IT WAS WITH HIS BUTT!

    What my father and I will always remember as the "Asshole catch".
  • Cameron Jordon played defense for the New Orleans Saints! And he was very good. I'm not sure if he's still there or not.

    Now while I've been Farmers Biggest Critic, the one good thing he did was to let Mr. Concussion sign in Miami. Jordan Cameron let his agent leak it out that he had RE signed with Cleveland. Then Miami offered him more and he signed as a Dolphin. He's having a terrible year too! I'm not sad at all.

    Gary Barnidge, Tyler Eifert, Greg Olsen and Gronk are all having good years but Barnidge has had three quarterbacks and still is producing in the top three this year. Amazing for a 30 year old no one wanted. I put him on every fantasy team and I not only won all my divisions I'm heading for fantasy playoffs. Barnidge was key this year.

  • @forevercleveland said:

    Jordan Cameron once caught a football with the top of his helmet...

    Gary Barnidge once caught a ball with two feet, and scored a touchdown

    gary-barnidge.jpg?w=1200

    I Believe In Gary Barnidge

    IT WAS NOT WITH HIS TWO FEET.....IT WAS WITH HIS BUTT!

    @the-gipper said:

    IT WAS NOT WITH HIS TWO FEET.....IT WAS WITH HIS BUTT!

    Made every highlight reel! Best butt catch in NFL history. Showed how much competitiveness he has. Never gave up on the play. We need more Cleveland Browns like Barnidge!

  • @the-gipper said:

    IT WAS NOT WITH HIS TWO FEET.....IT WAS WITH HIS BUTT!

    What my father and I will always remember as the "Asshole catch".

    @comeonman said:

    What my father and I will always remember as the "Asshole catch".

    Like "The Drive" and "The Fumble", maybe we should name that catch "The Plug"......🙂

  • @comeonman said:

    What my father and I will always remember as the "Asshole catch".

    Like "The Drive" and "The Fumble", maybe we should name that catch "The Plug"......🙂

    @mudfly said:

    Like "The Drive" and "The Fumble", maybe we should name that catch "The Plug"...... 🙂

    You mean "The Butt Plug".

  • @mudfly said:

    Like "The Drive" and "The Fumble", maybe we should name that catch "The Plug"...... 🙂

    You mean "The Butt Plug".

    @the-gipper said:

    You mean "The Butt Plug".

    Thanks for sorting that out for me Gip 😁