Fail for Cardale revisited.
-
Listen, I'm as bad as anyone when it comes to hyping players that come from my favorite school, but this guy isn't the answer in my opinion. From what I've seen, he's so completely raw, that he'd be a massive project. Can he make progressions? Take snaps from center? What's his work ethic like? I could be dead wrong about this kid, as I haven't seen him play much. I admit that. But from the numbers I've seen, and what little play I've watched...this guy looks like an uphill battle.
From what I've seen, he's so completely raw, that he'd be a massive project. Can he make progressions? Take snaps from center? What's his work ethic like? I could be dead wrong about this kid, as I haven't seen him play much. I admit that. But from the numbers I've seen, and what little play I've watched...this guy looks like an uphill battle.
Agree... verging on longshot territory when you get to Cardale. Everything in the 2015 season says that... but then there's that period at the end of 2014 when he caught lightening in a bottle. So if you can recreate the circumstances, the player, that produced those results, then you have something.
And you can answer most of the questions you posed through interviews, workouts and research/investigation.
That said... I do not think we are in a position to take that chance. Sign him as an FA ala Conner Shaw? Sure... but Cardale is not falling that far and as bb wrote, there are much higher probability prospects.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login