Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Quitting Smoking

Quitting Smoking

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
24 Posts 6 Posters 2.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

    @mr.-t said:

    Thats good, I realize that everyone's tolerence level is different. some drugs work on some but will screw up others chemistry.

    You can also check out a good health food store and find natural supplements that can help with the cravings. Not a GNC or Vitamin World you will have to search.

    here is one online I have bought Oregano Oil and Body Alkalizer products from them. Plus they are in Cleveland. You can always call and ask what they recommend

    http://cliffscott.com/

    I'll check that out. Boy, though if you didn't tell me to go to their site and was browsing the internet (I wouldn't of found them anyways, they are ranked in the 11 millions) I would of left in a heartbeat. Looks like my 8 year old cousin put the site together, not very professional. Wouldn't buy from them.

    Mr. T Mr. TM
    • 7k Posts
    • 184 Reputation
    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I'll check that out. Boy, though if you didn't tell me to go to their site and was browsing the internet (I wouldn't of found them anyways, they are ranked in the 11 millions) I would of left in a heartbeat. Looks like my 8 year old cousin put the site together, not very professional. Wouldn't buy from them.

    Cliff Scott passed away a few years ago and his wife and eldest daughter are running the business.

    Head or Gut?
    Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Mr. TM Mr. T

      @kosar_for_president said:

      I'll check that out. Boy, though if you didn't tell me to go to their site and was browsing the internet (I wouldn't of found them anyways, they are ranked in the 11 millions) I would of left in a heartbeat. Looks like my 8 year old cousin put the site together, not very professional. Wouldn't buy from them.

      Cliff Scott passed away a few years ago and his wife and eldest daughter are running the business.

      Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
      • 6k Posts
      • 221 Reputation
      Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @mr.-t said:

      Cliff Scott passed away a few years ago and his wife and eldest daughter are running the business.

      Sorry to hear that. Tell them I would be happy to help them out at no charge. Just message me. I can give them some tips, no charge.

      Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
      ? 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

        @mr.-t said:

        Cliff Scott passed away a few years ago and his wife and eldest daughter are running the business.

        Sorry to hear that. Tell them I would be happy to help them out at no charge. Just message me. I can give them some tips, no charge.

        AdaM ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @kosar_for_president said:

        Sorry to hear that. Tell them I would be happy to help them out at no charge. Just message me. I can give them some tips, no charge.

        Maybe you can trade webdesign for drugs 🙂

        Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ? Guest

          @kosar_for_president said:

          Sorry to hear that. Tell them I would be happy to help them out at no charge. Just message me. I can give them some tips, no charge.

          Maybe you can trade webdesign for drugs 🙂

          Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
          • 6k Posts
          • 221 Reputation
          Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
          #24

          AdaM said:

          Maybe you can trade webdesign for drugs 🙂

          I do that now, lol. JK

          10 days (around) I lost count. The patch xxxxing rocks. xxxx $6.00 for a pack of cigs. I'd rather use that on some beer.

          Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate