Skip to content

welcome to the dark ages of cleveland football boys...

The Browns Board
23 14 1.1k
  • @miktoxic said:

    sad day. sad day indeed.

    To be sure.....

    Have had a pit in my stomach all week, knowing this was coming.....and really, unlike other years, have this deep sense of dread for the team......

    as if the truth has finally set in and Haslem has proven to me that things will only get worse.....

    He has really brought this team down a notch......(and I didnt think that was even possible)....

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mudfly said:

    To be sure.....

    Have had a pit in my stomach all week, knowing this was coming.....and really, unlike other years, have this deep sense of dread for the team......

    as if the truth has finally set in and Haslem has proven to me that things will only get worse.....

    He has really brought this team down a notch......(and I didnt think that was even possible)....

    you mean yet another notch, right?

  • @clevfan4life said:

    We now get to hear about Sashi Browns next moves for the team.

    Are you saying that Sashi is going to do Pressers? Priceless...

    @little-ernie said:

    For the love of mike I've never posted on a board like this before, but I cant help it today.

    Following the Browns just got even a little more painful.

    Welcome to Browns Group therapy...

    @mark-o said:

    There's like 5 Johnny dipshit fans left around here.

    Seems a tad high to me... more like 3 and staged for a fall to zero. Not even Ag 69 will be able to stick out another season once his JohnJohn has moved on on...

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tour2ma said:

    Are you saying that Sashi is going to do Pressers? Priceless...

    oh dear god I hadn't even thought about that. But ur right, that's likely coming. oh my god

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    renaissance-regular_4.png