Here's the Problem
-
You nailed it! Most GMs want to hire their own people. FanSided ran an article last week that assured us Haslam would hire a GM first.
So I got to thinking; sure hope it's not Chip Kelly who was both. I don't think Chip is the answer unless you trust one guy to do it all. And he failed.
He failed? He was given one year as HC and GM. All those players he released that everyone complained about .. 1 is doing well and that's desean. Everyone else isn't doing shit
If chip can fix his people skills I'm all in on him
"Everyone else is doing shit"....say what ?He failed? He was given one year as HC and GM. All those players he released that everyone complained about .. 1 is doing well and that's desean. Everyone else isn't doing shit
If chip can fix his people skills I'm all in on him
Jeremy Maclin had a solid season.
87 receptions
72 yds per game
12.5 per recep
8 tds
14 receptions of 20 + yds
Maclins numbers are better than the remaining WR's. Riley Cooper 21 catches 2 TDs ? But Jackson and Maclin had to go ?
You don't think Chip Kelly could have used that type of production ?
-
Agree there. Starting with the GM that was here when Jimmah took over. Heckert Pettine Horton Turner Chud all could have won but were cut off at the knees. Happy to see Jimmahs wife is now part of the think tank and they have a kiddy lawyer to make the picks. Things are trending in the right direction.
The think tank. Hmmmmmmmm I bet there's a better name for it.
The think tank. Hmmmmmmmm I bet there's a better name for it.
I'm sure that was a typo-he meant Pink Tank.
-
Tabor has survived a couple of these FO "purges".OK, I guess they don't want anyone associated with the old regime.
However, as bad as the special teams were this year it wouldn't surprise me if he was fired.
Tabor has survived a couple of these FO "purges".
However, as bad as the special teams were this year it wouldn't surprise me if he was fired.
No Doubt. Simple Minds. Culture Club......all that.
-
Great call on the Morocco promotion.
We had an idea that lasted about 2 minutes. Many of my ideas have been shut down in less time. Just ask my wife.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login