Skip to content

The Screen Play Pick-6

The Browns Board
43 13 2.9k
  • GeechG Geech wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Soooooooo...what you're all sayyyyyiiiing....iiiiiissss...that this whole team sucks...DoA included.

    I concur.

    2-14...get used to disappointment...

    -Al

  • S Sturim wrote on last edited by
    #42

    If the screen is blown up, u throw the fuckin' ball at the running backs feet and go on to the next down. DA is good at throwing at guys feet, but I figure he was aiming at wright's feet and hit sugg's hands.

  • S Sturim wrote on last edited by
    #43

    I've seen dilfer get emotional before talking about football . When he doesn't do that, I like listening to him...when he does, he makes an ass of himself. The way he acted tonight talking about the move really held no credibility. He just looked and acted pissed off about it instead of being neutral on the fact. He acted like he was DA's dad or something.