RUMORS - browns locked down CHIP KELLY.....
-
Sounds to me like he wants to go to frisco...
wouldn't you want to too if you were chip? i mean better weather, better city and all the swingin meat he can handle.
-
I don't think he'll even get an interview with NYG... and he contacted SF to express interest in their job.
I don't think he'll even get an interview with NYG... and he contacted SF to express interest in their job.
I don't think Chip will work in NY with Eli.... doesnt seem like his type of Qb. But I could see him in SF or with the Titans so he can coach Mariotta again. Whatever keeps him out of Cleveland will be fine with me.
-
Chip Kelly wants too much power! Of course you never know! Browns are without a GM and Kelly fits the description. But no, Chip's ego is too big for a small market team. He will be the new coach of the Giants or 49ers
-
What is this, 2013?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login