Doesn't matter what candidates show up
-
yeah right...all we are going to get is another coordinator with no hc experience...you can count on it...and as far as the 2016 schedule, we are not better than any of those teams except tenessee......maybe....
I know, we're gonna get Mike Pettine, Rob Chudzinski, Pat Shurmur - I've seen it before.
I was just poking fun because he suggested Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning rumors a few weeks ago
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login