Enough drama let's go shopping.
-
Would anyone be interested in Brock Osweiler? His contract is up at the end of the season. If we could get Osweiler we could use the rest of our picks for Bosa, Elliot, Wide receivers etc
-
Would anyone be interested in Brock Osweiler? His contract is up at the end of the season. If we could get Osweiler we could use the rest of our picks for Bosa, Elliot, Wide receivers etc
Would anyone be interested in Brock Osweiler? His contract is up at the end of the season. If we could get Osweiler we could use the rest of our picks for Bosa, Elliot, Wide receivers etc
The other reason I wouldn't want him is the weapons he has around him. He has all of the pieces and still can't win the big games. If he came to Cleveland, he wouldn't have half the weapons. I'd stick with McCown and whoever we draft.
-
Would anyone be interested in Brock Osweiler? His contract is up at the end of the season. If we could get Osweiler we could use the rest of our picks for Bosa, Elliot, Wide receivers etc
The other reason I wouldn't want him is the weapons he has around him. He has all of the pieces and still can't win the big games. If he came to Cleveland, he wouldn't have half the weapons. I'd stick with McCown and whoever we draft.
The other reason I wouldn't want him is the weapons he has around him. He has all of the pieces and still can't win the big games. If he came to Cleveland, he wouldn't have half the weapons. I'd stick with McCown and whoever we draft.
I don't know. The running game and OL were pretty bad.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login