LeBron James dumps Billy Vegas
-
LOL Ag- that link is a hoot. I totally agree with their selections. Saw plenty of empty Thunderbird bottles in bus stops during my High School years. But up North it's "What's the word? Thunderbird. What's the price? Quarter twice. How soon? High Noon."

It's not made anymore, but this stuff would get a vote: "You just can't miss with Italian Swiss." 20% alcohol. Another amusing read Ag: http://intoxreport.com/2011/09/07/cellar-no-8-%E2%80%98eight%E2%80%99-stuck-here-in-lodi-by-choice/
When my roommate thought he got a girl pregnant we went on a drunk together. I was sick for 3 days on a gallon of Gallo Vin Rose. It took a decade before I could could actually take a glass of a really fine Bordeaux without feeling queasy. (Turned out when she had an 8 lb. baby 5 months later he realized she was pregnant when she met him a month earlier and was looking for a husband. He was so naive I had to explain to him that 3 month premies rarely weighed more than about 3 lbs or so-he never married her).

When my roommate thought he got a girl pregnant we went on a drunk together. I was sick for 3 days on a gallon of Gallo Vin Rose. It took a decade before I could could actually take a glass of a really fine Bordeaux without feeling queasy. (Turned out when she had an 8 lb. baby 5 months later he realized she was pregnant when she met him a month earlier and was looking for a husband. He was so naive I had to explain to him that 3 month premies rarely weighed more than about 3 lbs or so-he never married her).

Yo AG, dump some stuff out of your mailbox- (it's apparently full) I want to send you a PM.
-
When my roommate thought he got a girl pregnant we went on a drunk together. I was sick for 3 days on a gallon of Gallo Vin Rose. It took a decade before I could could actually take a glass of a really fine Bordeaux without feeling queasy. (Turned out when she had an 8 lb. baby 5 months later he realized she was pregnant when she met him a month earlier and was looking for a husband. He was so naive I had to explain to him that 3 month premies rarely weighed more than about 3 lbs or so-he never married her).

Yo AG, dump some stuff out of your mailbox- (it's apparently full) I want to send you a PM.
-
Thanks guys. I got it fix and answered Hoorta's newest message.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login