Skip to content

Browns Board Mock Draft

The Browns Board
856 22 20.5k
  • lol... sure if:

    (collusion) = (two picks in a row so I can have the max amount of time between picks...)

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... sure if:

    (collusion) = (two picks in a row so I can have the max amount of time between picks...)

    Did not think of that...

    Perhaps we can group the europeans so our time difference isn't as big a factor?

  • Ill go along with the others and try to get my picks closer together too.....go ahead and drop me from the Bears and give me either the Bucs or Chargers.....thanks 🙂

  • @tour2ma said:

    lol... sure if:

    (collusion) = (two picks in a row so I can have the max amount of time between picks...)

    Did not think of that...

    Perhaps we can group the europeans so our time difference isn't as big a factor?

    @gftchris said:

    Did not think of that...

    Perhaps we can group the europeans so our time difference isn't as big a factor?

    Ummmm.... there still are no European franchises...

    ... and even if there were I'm pretty sure they fly to Chicago as well...

  • Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?

    Probably not, too difficult to arrange.

  • Hoping to have it filled and begin this weekend ......

    I have the Browns at 2 and have arranged some visits this week ... 🙂

  • Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?

    Probably not, too difficult to arrange.

    @gftchris said:

    Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?

    Probably not, too difficult to arrange.

    You're just going to have to get up man. 🙂
  • Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?

    Probably not, too difficult to arrange.

    @gftchris said:

    Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?

    Probably not, too difficult to arrange.

    Pretty sure I knew that.... 😉

    Makes a lot of sense... should keep things rolling overnite.

    I second the motion.

  • @gftchris said:

    Lol, I meant myself, darren, deputydawg, LondonBrown, that italian chap, whoever else is in this time zone. Maybe we should just have a block of teams so we don't hold the whole process up?

    Probably not, too difficult to arrange.

    Pretty sure I knew that.... 😉

    Makes a lot of sense... should keep things rolling overnite.

    I second the motion.

    @tour2ma said:

    Pretty sure I knew that.... 😉

    Makes a lot of sense... should keep things rolling overnite.

    I second the motion.

    Ya that would probably work. It's all for fun anyway I'll third it.
  • Also I sent a note to Vagitron to get off his ass and represent his boys...

    'Bout time he earned his keep around here...

  • If the Bears are open and free, Ill offer to take them along with the Giants.

  • Also I sent a note to Vagitron to get off his ass and represent his boys...

    'Bout time he earned his keep around here...

    @tour2ma said:

    Also I sent a note to Vagitron to get off his ass and represent his boys...

    'Bout time he earned his keep around here...

    I can see it now...

    "Due to the overwhelming number of messages to join proves I'm not a troll" lmao jk

  • Give me an updated list! I saw Tour dropped SD so Ill take them and Detroit

  • Give me an updated list! I saw Tour dropped SD so Ill take them and Detroit

    @flyin-j said:

    Give me an updated list! I saw Tour dropped SD so Ill take them...

    Good group at http://forums.chargers.com/index.php that I posted with last year when I rep'd the Bolts...

  • Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone



    1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969


    2. Cleveland Browns - darren15


    3. San Diego Chargers - Flyin J


    4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris


    5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15


    6. Baltimore Ravens - Mudfly


    7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15


    8. Miami Dolphins - Zombo


    9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers


    10. New York Giants mr make-believe


    11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly


    12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar


    13. Philadelphia Eagles - GftChris


    14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth


    15. LA Rams - stillmotion


    16. Detroit Lions - Flyin J


    17. Atlanta Falcons- Tour2ma


    18. Indianapolis Colts - Tour2ma


    19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar


    20. New York Jets


    21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman


    22. Houston Texans - The Gipper


    23. Minnesota Vikings


    24. Cincinnati Bengals


    25. Pittsburgh Steelers


    26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw


    27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw


    28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918


    29. New England Patriots (forfeited)


    30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth


    31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73


    32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969


  • 6 teams left Buccs, Jets, Vikings, Bengals, Inbreds and Patriots.

    Before the draft starts I will try and get a list of the top players in each position so I can print it and cross each player off when chosen .....

    I will need help putting up the draft order for other rounds due to comp picks ......

    If a mod can put up a sticky of the 7 rounds in order and that page can be updated when a pick is made, all replies and comments could be in this thread and the other one can be used for updating picks only....

    Not sure who it was but last year they put up best remaining players at each position....can they do that again ?

  • @tour2ma said:

    lol... sure if:

    (collusion) = (two picks in a row so I can have the max amount of time between picks...)

    Did not think of that...

    Perhaps we can group the europeans so our time difference isn't as big a factor?

    @gftchris said:

    Did not think of that...

    Perhaps we can group the europeans so our time difference isn't as big a factor?

    Yes, group the Europeans all together. I have a perfect place: Auschwitz.

    crazy-emoticon-236.jpg

  • 6 teams left Buccs, Jets, Vikings, Bengals, Inbreds and Patriots.

    Before the draft starts I will try and get a list of the top players in each position so I can print it and cross each player off when chosen .....

    I will need help putting up the draft order for other rounds due to comp picks ......

    If a mod can put up a sticky of the 7 rounds in order and that page can be updated when a pick is made, all replies and comments could be in this thread and the other one can be used for updating picks only....

    Not sure who it was but last year they put up best remaining players at each position....can they do that again ?

    @darren15 said:

    6 teams left Buccs, Jets, Vikings, Bengals, Inbreds and Patriots.

    Before the draft starts I will try and get a list of the top players in each position so I can print it and cross each player off when chosen .....

    I will need help putting up the draft order for other rounds due to comp picks ......

    If a mod can put up a sticky of the 7 rounds in order and that page can be updated when a pick is made, all replies and comments could be in this thread and the other one can be used for updating picks only....

    Not sure who it was but last year they put up best remaining players at each position....can they do that again ?

    I did that some....on a sporadic basis, using the CBS sports prospect rankings. I may do it some....but anyone is free to do it.

  • @gftchris said:

    Did not think of that...

    Perhaps we can group the europeans so our time difference isn't as big a factor?

    Yes, group the Europeans all together. I have a perfect place: Auschwitz.

    crazy-emoticon-236.jpg

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes, group the Europeans all together. I have a perfect place: Auschwitz.

    crazy-emoticon-236.jpg

    Lol
  • Darren...in case you missed it....pls slide me from the Bears to the Bucs so I can pick closer together and help keep things rolling....thanks

  • Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone



    1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969


    2. Cleveland Browns - darren15


    3. San Diego Chargers - Flyin J


    4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris


    5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15


    6. Baltimore Ravens - Mudfly


    7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15


    8. Miami Dolphins - Zombo


    9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers


    10. New York Giants mr make-believe


    11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly


    12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar


    13. Philadelphia Eagles - GftChris


    14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth


    15. LA Rams - stillmotion


    16. Detroit Lions - Flyin J


    17. Atlanta Falcons- Tour2ma


    18. Indianapolis Colts - Tour2ma


    19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar


    20. New York Jets


    21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman


    22. Houston Texans - The Gipper


    23. Minnesota Vikings


    24. Cincinnati Bengals


    25. Pittsburgh Steelers


    26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw


    27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw


    28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918


    29. New England Patriots (forfeited)


    30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth


    31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73


    32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969


    @darren15 said:

    Here's the sign-up sheet for now, don't think I've missed anyone

    1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969

    2. Cleveland Browns - darren15

    3. San Diego Chargers - Flyin J

    4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris

    5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15

    6. Baltimore Ravens - Mudfly

    7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15

    8. Miami Dolphins - Zombo

    9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    10. New York Giants mr make-believe

    11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly

    12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar

    13. Philadelphia Eagles - GftChris

    14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth

    15. LA Rams - stillmotion

    16. Detroit Lions - Flyin J

    17. Atlanta Falcons- Tour2ma

    18. Indianapolis Colts - Tour2ma

    19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar

    20. New York Jets

    21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman

    22. Houston Texans - The Gipper

    23. Minnesota Vikings

    24. Cincinnati Bengals

    25. Pittsburgh Steelers

    26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw

    27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw

    28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918

    29. New England Patriots (forfeited)

    30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth

    31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73

    32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969

    No love for the Bengals or Steelers?