Uncle drew looking sick
-
We'll see what happens when we're healthy in the finals. Could we lose? Yes we certainly could. Is it going to be easy for the warriors? No. And they're going to have to worry about the spurs first.
Agreed on all points.
Agreed on all points.
On the flip side I'm not worried about anyone in the east. I expect a fairly easy journey to the finals.
-
Agreed on all points.
On the flip side I'm not worried about anyone in the east. I expect a fairly easy journey to the finals.
On the flip side I'm not worried about anyone in the east. I expect a fairly easy journey to the finals.
Unless someone makes some sort of crazy deal no one touches Cleveland in the East
-
Agreed on all points.
On the flip side I'm not worried about anyone in the east. I expect a fairly easy journey to the finals.
On the flip side I'm not worried about anyone in the east. I expect a fairly easy journey to the finals.
The only way the Cavs don't make the finals is injury.
There is NO team that can win more then 1 game in a series against them
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login