looking like were out on 2
-
Article on who we're looking at:
I could be mistaken, but if it's Patricia we really want, I don't think we can officially hire him, or announce we hired him, until after his season with the Patriots is over. Problem with that is, their season could go on for several more weeks, and there's no guarantee we'll get him. So if we wait that long and he stiffs us...we could be down to the bottom of the barrel. Sound familiar?
Article on who we're looking at:
I could be mistaken, but if it's Patricia we really want, I don't think we can officially hire him, or announce we hired him, until after his season with the Patriots is over. Problem with that is, their season could go on for several more weeks, and there's no guarantee we'll get him. So if we wait that long and he stiffs us...we could be down to the bottom of the barrel. Sound familiar?
Yup.... and just to let him know how much we love him we mount a big push for Hugh Jackson...
-
Article on who we're looking at:
I could be mistaken, but if it's Patricia we really want, I don't think we can officially hire him, or announce we hired him, until after his season with the Patriots is over. Problem with that is, their season could go on for several more weeks, and there's no guarantee we'll get him. So if we wait that long and he stiffs us...we could be down to the bottom of the barrel. Sound familiar?
Yup.... and just to let him know how much we love him we mount a big push for Hugh Jackson...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login