RIP David Bowie
-
I feel sorry for the people like brownsfan4evr. I feel sorry for you, dude.
Ditto. Probably won't acknowledge some classic Elton because he's "too gay".
-
Or Queen.
Freddy Mercury was on of the top 5 greatest SINGERS of all time
I'd put freddie easily at number one among rock singers and frankly rivaling some of the great voices of all time like Ella Fitzgerald.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login