RIP Ziggy
-
I have heard of it, and I know people that look at that stuff when their coffee is brewing EVERY morning
I just can't understand why someone would believe something that is arbitrarily written in a newspaper, strictly because they were born on such and such a date
Ronald Reagan probably based any number of his executive decisions on what his horoscope said. His wife was certainly highly influenced by it.
Growing up in a Baptist upbringing (my father was a Baptist preacher) I heard a lot of paranoid things. One of them was of Reagan when he up running for President. His full name had six letters in his first, middle and last name. 666 some considered it as a sign for an anti Christ. Ya I had a fucked up childhood. LolRonald Reagan probably based any number of his executive decisions on what his horoscope said. His wife was certainly highly influenced by it.
-
I read about that but no one, not even the discoverers, have sighted it yet.
-
How about Planet Bowie?
-
How about Planet Bowie?
How about Planet Bowie?
Works for me

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login