Skip to content

Panthers Vs. Seahawks/ Broncos Vs. Steelers

The Browns Board
105 18 2.2k
  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Quite the start for the Panthers...

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Russell Wilson Water not sold in N.C.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Good. I'm not a fan of Pete Carroll at all.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #4

    This pretty much sums up what's happening....

    Brian Billick ‏@CoachBillick 8m8 minutes ago

    Brian Billick@CoachBillick
    #Seahawks don't know what to do when they aren't the most physical team on the field. #Panthers are punching them in the mouth.

    #SeahawksSEA.png don't know what to do when they aren't the most physical team on the field. #Panthers are punching them in the mouth.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #5

    Nor is Pete a fan of covering any TE. Hope Shasi see's the plan of building the panther model. Pound your opponent

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Go Panthers. South Carolina is my home away from home so I feel justified in rooting for them. Plus, you know, fuck the seahawks.

  • Go Panthers. South Carolina is my home away from home so I feel justified in rooting for them. Plus, you know, fuck the seahawks.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Go Panthers. South Carolina is my home away from home so I feel justified in rooting for them. Plus, you know, fuck the seahawks.

    Me too, I don't really support or follow any team except the Browns - but the Panthers are the closest thing to my "second team"

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    bbed try sundays, Man Cave= Browns Cave & your wife has the Den for the Panthers Den with 5 of her work friends. Am losing every week. except in food & drink 🙂. Wings are done later!!

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Go Panthers. South Carolina is my home away from home so I feel justified in rooting for them. Plus, you know, fuck the seahawks.

    Me too, I don't really support or follow any team except the Browns - but the Panthers are the closest thing to my "second team"

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @bbedward said:

    Me too, I don't really support or follow any team except the Browns - but the Panthers are the closest thing to my "second team"

    I don't really have any 2nd teams...but I watch so much during the year there's just teams and players I grow to like as the season goes on. Carolina and Cam have been one of those teams this year. Wouldn't mind seeing Denver get one more trophy for Peyton.

  • @bbedward said:

    Me too, I don't really support or follow any team except the Browns - but the Panthers are the closest thing to my "second team"

    I don't really have any 2nd teams...but I watch so much during the year there's just teams and players I grow to like as the season goes on. Carolina and Cam have been one of those teams this year. Wouldn't mind seeing Denver get one more trophy for Peyton.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #10

    @mark-o said:

    I don't really have any 2nd teams...but I watch so much during the year there's just teams and players I grow to like as the season goes on. Carolina and Cam have been one of those teams this year. Wouldn't mind seeing Denver get one more trophy for Peyton.

    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    But I want them to beat Pitt

  • @mark-o said:

    I don't really have any 2nd teams...but I watch so much during the year there's just teams and players I grow to like as the season goes on. Carolina and Cam have been one of those teams this year. Wouldn't mind seeing Denver get one more trophy for Peyton.

    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    But I want them to beat Pitt

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @bob806 said:

    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    But I want them to beat Pitt

    I'd rather see Denver over NE and Pitt. And I like Peyton... would like to see him go out on top

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Cam has proven to be classy...rootin for panthers here

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I hate them both but shit...

    WSS

  • @bob806 said:

    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    But I want them to beat Pitt

    I'd rather see Denver over NE and Pitt. And I like Peyton... would like to see him go out on top

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mark-o said:

    I'd rather see Denver over NE and Pitt. And I like Peyton... would like to see him go out on top

    Nationwide should be in todays tunnel with Peyton saying, " My epic comeback starts with Steelers"

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Lil different start to the second half...

    da Bears have been my second team since the 70's

    Once upon a time the Oilers were my second second team. Living in the area in the Luv ya Blue period was simply irresistible...

  • Lil different start to the second half...

    da Bears have been my second team since the 70's

    Once upon a time the Oilers were my second second team. Living in the area in the Luv ya Blue period was simply irresistible...

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @tour2ma said:

    Lil different start to the second half...da Bears have been my second team since the 70'sOnce upon a time the Oilers were my second second team. Living in the area in the Luv ya Blue period was simply irresistible...

    Goodell called and said wtf, you cant have people change the channel!!!!! Give up 2 TDs and keep em interested.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Someone forgot to tell the seahawks it was over at 31-0

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #18

    hope everyone sees what a team built around the trenches can do. Not that I think Seattle was the best team remaining in the playoffs, but physically....nobody in the NFL could do to them what Carolina has done to them today. Only reason Seattle has made this any kind of game is that Carolina started to get a little sloppy being so far ahead. They're getting such good pressure with just 4-5 guys i don't understand why they were sending corners. It cost them on a couple plays huge. This game would be 31 to "maybe" 7 if they hadn't done that.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I hate the goddamn seahawks. If they win this game I don't think I could stand it.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Russ wilson is a hell of a player and I hate the seahawks like nobodies business