Skip to content

Panthers Vs. Seahawks/ Broncos Vs. Steelers

The Browns Board
105 18 2.2k
  • Lil different start to the second half...

    da Bears have been my second team since the 70's

    Once upon a time the Oilers were my second second team. Living in the area in the Luv ya Blue period was simply irresistible...

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @tour2ma said:

    Lil different start to the second half...da Bears have been my second team since the 70'sOnce upon a time the Oilers were my second second team.

    Same here, my mom was from Chicago and my brother still lives there.

    I usually root for da Bears, unless they are playing the Browns.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #42

    man the Broncos offense sucks. I've never seen a Manning team drop this many balls. But he's not throwing the ball well at all anymore.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #43

    horrible play calling.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Broncos secondary cutting Bryant loose, twice now for huge plays.

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #45

    If pitt wins they will make it out as oh the injured Ben is so tough if they lose it will be excuses poor ben wasnt 100 percent.

    FAR as Brady being the best i do not think he is even close to the best REMEMBER staubach tarkenton montana bradshaw etc played back before the nfl turned qbs into protected sissys and before nfl made rules to make it easier for wrs. The way brady crys wants flags could you imagine him playing back in the day when lineman crushed qbs?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #46

    Start of the 4th. This will take The Fumble turning into The Drive. Than O yea Elway putting himself in at QB. Die Ben Shitsburg!!

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Can someone kick big gay ben's head off right into Mike Tomlin's face?

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Dont know who id rather smack in face ben tomlin or cowher!

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
    #49

    Refs on Pittsburgh's dick.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    how is it a fucking rule that you can muff into the endzone and it's a touchback?!

    I can safely say I've never seen that before and I'm absolutely baffled.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #51

    That to me did not look like a touchback. At best it should be down at the one yard line. At worst it's a safety, no? The ball was live at the muff.

  • how is it a fucking rule that you can muff into the endzone and it's a touchback?!

    I can safely say I've never seen that before and I'm absolutely baffled.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @jrb12711 said:

    how is it a fucking rule that you can muff into the endzone and it's a touchback?!

    I can safely say I've never seen that before and I'm absolutely baffled.

    apparently based on that rule is there's no penalty for fumbling a punt if you recover it in your own end zone

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #53

    Penalty on Denver would have forced rekick? if ball was marked at 1.

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #54

    Refs gonna save steelers again that ball hould been at 1.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #55

    How will they give this to pitt?

  • @jrb12711 said:

    how is it a fucking rule that you can muff into the endzone and it's a touchback?!

    I can safely say I've never seen that before and I'm absolutely baffled.

    apparently based on that rule is there's no penalty for fumbling a punt if you recover it in your own end zone

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @mark-o said:

    apparently based on that rule is there's no penalty for fumbling a punt if you recover it in your own end zone

    I get that literally, but if that's the actual rule that is beyond stupid. That is benefiting a team who muffs a punt which is just baffling, that would be the same as allowing someone to fumble into the endzone for a TD

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #57

    the fumble than the mini drive than get 2. Yes Justice. Now choke on your chicken rib bone Big Rapist

  • @mark-o said:

    apparently based on that rule is there's no penalty for fumbling a punt if you recover it in your own end zone

    I get that literally, but if that's the actual rule that is beyond stupid. That is benefiting a team who muffs a punt which is just baffling, that would be the same as allowing someone to fumble into the endzone for a TD

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @jrb12711 said:

    I get that literally, but if that's the actual rule that is beyond stupid. That is benefiting a team who muffs a punt which is just baffling, that would be the same as allowing someone to fumble into the endzone for a TD

    I agree with you...

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Finally...... Denver up 7 with 3:00 to go. Hopefully their defense can finish these fuckers off.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Denver is a shadow of what they were at the beginning of the season. THey should lose this game on principle, yeah i know who they're playing but seriously this team is shit. NE is going to rape either one of them