Skip to content

Browns Bringing In Al Saunders As Senior Offensive Assistant (Official)

The Browns Board
28 15 1.1k
  • I read Pep Hamilton is joining staff too.

  • I read Pep Hamilton is joining staff too.

    @osiris said:

    I read Pep Hamilton is joining staff too.

    I saw that, as QBs coach.

  • I read Pep Hamilton is joining staff too.

    @osiris said:

    I read Pep Hamilton is joining staff too.

    Is that a good thing? Andrew Luck did not exactly "take off" on Pep's watch. It seems an awful lot to me like Andrew was relying on talent he was born with, and not growing into the position. Of course, Pep wasn't blocking for Andrew...

  • And now Horton is official as well.

    I'd say that logjam busted wide open...

    Big step down for Pep, but good choice for the position.

  • I dont see an official statement on this hire anywhere.............

  • @osiris said:

    I read Pep Hamilton is joining staff too.

    Is that a good thing? Andrew Luck did not exactly "take off" on Pep's watch. It seems an awful lot to me like Andrew was relying on talent he was born with, and not growing into the position. Of course, Pep wasn't blocking for Andrew...

    @wva-browns-fan said:

    Is that a good thing? Andrew Luck did not exactly "take off" on Pep's watch. It seems an awful lot to me like Andrew was relying on talent he was born with, and not growing into the position. Of course, Pep wasn't blocking for Andrew...

    Luck took off fine, until he was injured this past year. Remember, they played in the AFC title game last year (albeit they got hammered).

  • @wva-browns-fan said:

    Is that a good thing? Andrew Luck did not exactly "take off" on Pep's watch. It seems an awful lot to me like Andrew was relying on talent he was born with, and not growing into the position. Of course, Pep wasn't blocking for Andrew...

    Luck took off fine, until he was injured this past year. Remember, they played in the AFC title game last year (albeit they got hammered).

    @the-gipper said:

    Luck took off fine, until he was injured this past year. Remember, they played in the AFC title game last year (albeit they got hammered).

    Yeah, their OL sucked! Oh wait, we just hired their OL coach... :S

  • @the-gipper said:

    Luck took off fine, until he was injured this past year. Remember, they played in the AFC title game last year (albeit they got hammered).

    Yeah, their OL sucked! Oh wait, we just hired their OL coach... :S

    @gftchris said:

    Yeah, their OL sucked! Oh wait, we just hired their OL coach... :S

    He was also SD OL coach when LT had his record breaking years and moved up to offensive coordinator.

    I think Indy's problem is more talent related.