Dansby On "suffocating" Atmosphere Of Browns
-
If someone else has said this, and I missed it, sorry, but....
I think a hc and staff. implementing their system, and putting players
into situations and responsibilities that don't match up with what they do
best...
would be stifling the whole football team.
And, that is exactly what Hue has talked about.
Just seems definate that Hue and co. will turn this team around
fast. Like, their first season. The players will LOVE how Hue sees things.
-
The Qb to lead this team for the next 10+ yrs isn't on this team.... Yet.
I heard this for 20 years.
-
If someone else has said this, and I missed it, sorry, but....
I think a hc and staff. implementing their system, and putting players
into situations and responsibilities that don't match up with what they do
best...
would be stifling the whole football team.
And, that is exactly what Hue has talked about.
Just seems definate that Hue and co. will turn this team around
fast. Like, their first season. The players will LOVE how Hue sees things.
Just seems definate that Hue and co. will turn this team around
fast. Like, their first season. The players will LOVE how Hue sees things.
I hope so.....though I would point out that we had a pretty good 1st year turnabout with Pettine too....so years 2 and 3 should be the true qualifiers, yes??
-
showdown at high noon, both gunfighters managed to shoot one another and later died from their wounds...
this feels like forever ago. i can't wait for the draft. i love the draft! but making great selections and seeing them develop into allpros is waaaaay more rewarding.
good old Dansby...
with Carlos reunited with Horton, i wonder if drafting an ILB is high on Sashi's priority page.
-
showdown at high noon, both gunfighters managed to shoot one another and later died from their wounds...
this feels like forever ago. i can't wait for the draft. i love the draft! but making great selections and seeing them develop into allpros is waaaaay more rewarding.
good old Dansby...
with Carlos reunited with Horton, i wonder if drafting an ILB is high on Sashi's priority page.
showdown at high noon, both gunfighters managed to shoot one another and later died from their wounds...
this feels like forever ago. i can't wait for the draft. i love the draft! but making great selections and seeing them develop into allpros is waaaaay more rewarding.
good old Dansby...
with Carlos reunited with Horton, i wonder if drafting an ILB is high on Sashi's priority page.
reunited?
-
showdown at high noon, both gunfighters managed to shoot one another and later died from their wounds...
this feels like forever ago. i can't wait for the draft. i love the draft! but making great selections and seeing them develop into allpros is waaaaay more rewarding.
good old Dansby...
with Carlos reunited with Horton, i wonder if drafting an ILB is high on Sashi's priority page.
reunited?
-
Zombo said:
Cardinals.
Dansby had a good year, no rush to replace him, but you know the analytic guys are lloking hard at the one number ... age.
Z
Dansby was there 2004-09, Miami 2010-12, 'zona 2013 and here after.
Horton was in cardinals coach in 2010-12, 2013 he was here. Never worked together.
I looked that up almost immediately he was rumoured, because I thought the same thing.
-
Zombo said:
Cardinals.
Dansby had a good year, no rush to replace him, but you know the analytic guys are lloking hard at the one number ... age.
Z
Dansby was there 2004-09, Miami 2010-12, 'zona 2013 and here after.
Horton was in cardinals coach in 2010-12, 2013 he was here. Never worked together.
I looked that up almost immediately he was rumoured, because I thought the same thing.
-
pettine fighting with who? farmer?
i mean he's the only FO person let go correct? everyone else is still there so how will it be any different for jackson?
don't get it. sounds to me like the problem starts at the top. haslam had no idea any of this was going on? and for dansby to come out now with this like it is some revelation is kinda weak in my opinion as well. so it's the suits against the grunts (coaches) and they hired a lot more suits.
jackson: "we could sure use a QB and MLB."
suits: "well statistics say that we pick RB in this situation."
jackson: "AAAaaarrrgggh!"
doesn't bode well for the grunts.
pettine fighting with who? farmer?
i mean he's the only FO person let go correct? everyone else is still there so how will it be any different for jackson?
don't get it. sounds to me like the problem starts at the top. haslam had no idea any of this was going on? and for dansby to come out now with this like it is some revelation is kinda weak in my opinion as well. so it's the suits against the grunts (coaches) and they hired a lot more suits.
jackson: "we could sure use a QB and MLB."
suits: "well statistics say that we pick RB in this situation."
jackson: "AAAaaarrrgggh!"
doesn't bode well for the grunts.
don't worry chachi and the other lamebrain are developing an analytic algorithm to figure this all out....phwaaap....heheheheeeee
-
If someone else has said this, and I missed it, sorry, but....
I think a hc and staff. implementing their system, and putting players
into situations and responsibilities that don't match up with what they do
best...
would be stifling the whole football team.
And, that is exactly what Hue has talked about.
Just seems definate that Hue and co. will turn this team around
fast. Like, their first season. The players will LOVE how Hue sees things.
If someone else has said this, and I missed it, sorry, but....
I think a hc and staff. implementing their system, and putting players
into situations and responsibilities that don't match up with what they do
best...
would be stifling the whole football team.
And, that is exactly what Hue has talked about.
Just seems definate that Hue and co. will turn this team around
fast. Like, their first season. The players will LOVE how Hue sees things.
heh heh heh.....maybe hue can develop an analytic algorithm and input it into the flux capacitor....man, cinci pit and balt just love having cleveland in their division..it's a thing of beauty they say....
-
-
-
Which reminds me; Indy will need a backup QB and they better not take Cardale Jones. I want Bosa, Jones, a running back and two wide receivers. Or Goff, Washington, running back and two wide recievers.
-
i want, i want.
yes, you must be a woman.
-
Dansby burnt a bridge with AZ.Zombo said:
Cardinals.
Dansby had a good year, no rush to replace him, but you know the analytic guys are lloking hard at the one number ... age.
Z
-
Zombo said:
Cardinals.
Dansby had a good year, no rush to replace him, but you know the analytic guys are lloking hard at the one number ... age.
Z
Dansby was there 2004-09, Miami 2010-12, 'zona 2013 and here after.
Horton was in cardinals coach in 2010-12, 2013 he was here. Never worked together.
I looked that up almost immediately he was rumoured, because I thought the same thing.
Dansby was there 2004-09, Miami 2010-12, 'zona 2013 and here after.
Horton was in cardinals coach in 2010-12, 2013 he was here. Never worked together.
I looked that up almost immediately he was rumoured, because I thought the same thing.
i did not realize that. that was a powerful rumour(!).
-
Dansby was there 2004-09, Miami 2010-12, 'zona 2013 and here after.
Horton was in cardinals coach in 2010-12, 2013 he was here. Never worked together.
I looked that up almost immediately he was rumoured, because I thought the same thing.
i did not realize that. that was a powerful rumour(!).
i did not realize that. that was a powerful rumour(!).
Was that an attempt at humour?
-
lol no
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login