If BQ played any other position...
-
\ said:
Have you ever played an organized team sport??Yeah. Have you?
Have you also noticed that the guy I support is the starter and takes all the snaps?
The only thing blatantly obvious is that you are gay.
-
\ said:
\ said:
Have you ever played an organized team sport??
Yeah. Have you?
Have you also noticed that the guy I support is the starter and takes all the snaps?
The only thing blatantly obvious is that you are gay.
Sure did...even in college. Gay...not exactly. I'm actually pretty upset that we lost yesterday. I'm hoping to be very gay after we win the game on Thursday.
Good comeback dude. You're almost up to par with Bengals fans. What are you in 8th grade?
-
\ said:
Anderson is the leader of this team!?!?! Are you f'ing serious???


You are delusional.
Anderson can't even lead his own penis to a urinal.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login