Harbaugh Cheeses Off the SEC
-
No, not really.
Basically the SEC and ACC (mainly SEC) our butthurt about Harbuagh holding some spring practices down in Florida (at IMG, big football "academy"). Without getting into too much detail, the SEC is mad that they are losing an advantage, and hiding behind "the good of the student athletes". Anyway, the Clemson coach joined in on a twitter conversation of a few other coaches that were more or less trying to rip on Harbaugh. Harbaugh then replied by going for the jugular, and calling out the Clemson coach for all of the issues (Sexual assault related) going on at Clemson right now.
Basically the SEC and ACC (mainly SEC) our butthurt about Harbuagh holding some spring practices down in Florida (at IMG, big football "academy"). Without getting into too much detail, the SEC is mad that they are losing an advantage, and hiding behind "the good of the student athletes". Anyway, the Clemson coach joined in on a twitter conversation of a few other coaches that were more or less trying to rip on Harbaugh. Harbaugh then replied by going for the jugular, and calling out the Clemson coach for all of the issues (Sexual assault related) going on at Clemson right now.
Clemson....or Tennessee? I knew about the Tenn. issues, I just thought there was more to it.
-
Sorry, I'm an idiot. I meant Tenn. I confused my orange schools
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login