Skip to content

Most hated actors

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
84 15 3.5k
  • @westside-steve said:

    What a turd that was. Who gives a rats ass about Stephen Collins character? What were the producers thinking!

    As a fan I really enjoyed the CGI tour of the enterprise that seems like it took 15 minutes. Well I enjoyed it the first time I saw it...

    I was another big fan of GL and enthusiastically anticipated the film since now we have the special effects to make it work. I think Reynolds was alright in an ill conceived project.

    I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)

    WSS

    Steve, have you seen Lucifer? A DC TV series, it's actually quite good.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @gftchris said:

    Steve, have you seen Lucifer? A DC TV series, it's actually quite good.

    No I haven't. Fox series? I will give it a shot. Right now about halfway through Jessica Jones.

    WSS

  • @tour2ma said:

    I actually liked Reynolds in GL (my fav childhood superhero), but the script was a yawning mess... kinda like the original Star Trek Movie...

    What a turd that was. Who gives a rats ass about Stephen Collins character? What were the producers thinking!

    As a fan I really enjoyed the CGI tour of the enterprise that seems like it took 15 minutes. Well I enjoyed it the first time I saw it...

    I was another big fan of GL and enthusiastically anticipated the film since now we have the special effects to make it work. I think Reynolds was alright in an ill conceived project.

    I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @westside-steve said:

    I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)

    WSS

    Isn't that sort of what the new Batman vs. Superman movie is supposed to do?

  • @westside-steve said:

    I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)

    WSS

    Isn't that sort of what the new Batman vs. Superman movie is supposed to do?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @the-gipper said:

    Isn't that sort of what the new Batman vs. Superman movie is supposed to do?

    No. The Justice League of America is not the Legion of Superheroes. The Legion is a bunch of 20 something kids in the future from different planets and with different abilities.

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    What a turd that was. Who gives a rats ass about Stephen Collins character? What were the producers thinking!

    As a fan I really enjoyed the CGI tour of the enterprise that seems like it took 15 minutes. Well I enjoyed it the first time I saw it...

    I was another big fan of GL and enthusiastically anticipated the film since now we have the special effects to make it work. I think Reynolds was alright in an ill conceived project.

    I wish DC had gotten ahead of the curve and done something with Legion of Superheroes. (that Marvel ripped off for x-men)

    WSS

    Steve, have you seen Lucifer? A DC TV series, it's actually quite good.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @gftchris said:

    Steve, have you seen Lucifer? A DC TV series, it's actually quite good.

    I like lucifer. It's a bit campy but the guy that plays lucifer is pretty likable and it has its roots in 'sandman' which gets points from me.