2016 O-Line Draft: Offensive Tackles
-
God bless ya! My wife would love this idea Aggie. Just today, I got the ole: "how come you can't remember me asking you to take the garbage out just 5 minutes ago but you can remember anything about football from over 35 years ago?"
God bless ya! My wife would love this idea Aggie. Just today, I got the ole: "how come you can't remember me asking you to take the garbage out just 5 minutes ago but you can remember anything about football from over 35 years ago?"
LOL-my wife thinks I am a walking sports encyclopedia who can't follow simple "orders". I tell her my trash, vacuum, mow, etc. filters are clogged up with too many back orders.

-
I keep telling my wife it's because she speaks in "womaneze" which is a language the male species cannot comprehend. She claims I just have selective hearing.
Mike
-
I keep telling my wife it's because she speaks in "womaneze" which is a language the male species cannot comprehend. She claims I just have selective hearing.
Mike
She claims I just have selective hearing.
I resemble that remark...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

