Skip to content

Kirk Cousins

The Browns Board
49 25 1.8k
  • All we've had since that one good season in 07 was a revolving door of suck.

  • I think cousins can be a decent starter and qb but we're not looking for a decent qb are we? Mccown is a decent qb. We're looking for a stud.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I think cousins can be a decent starter and qb but we're not looking for a decent qb are we? Mccown is a decent qb. We're looking for a stud.

    And do you see a stud in this draft? I don't. But yes one or two might be "decent". This class has some better than decent defenders. That's what we need more than a "decent" QB draft pick.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I think cousins can be a decent starter and qb but we're not looking for a decent qb are we? Mccown is a decent qb. We're looking for a stud.

    And do you see a stud in this draft? I don't. But yes one or two might be "decent". This class has some better than decent defenders. That's what we need more than a "decent" QB draft pick.

    @texasag1969 said:

    And do you see a stud in this draft? I don't. But yes one or two might be "decent". This class has some better than decent defenders. That's what we need more than a "decent" QB draft pick.

    There is depth in defenders and not in QBs. Outside off Goff and Wentz, it drops off. Goff looks the part.

  • Being tagged, so we can put that conversation to bed for another year at least.

  • Being tagged, so we can put that conversation to bed for another year at least.

    @gftchris said:

    Being tagged, so we can put that conversation to bed for another year at least.

    Good. He can blow me right after Colin Kaepernick gets done.

    WSS

  • @gftchris said:

    Being tagged, so we can put that conversation to bed for another year at least.

    Good. He can blow me right after Colin Kaepernick gets done.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Good. He can blow me right after Colin Kaepernick gets done.

    WSS

    But not before Brock Osweiler.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I think cousins can be a decent starter and qb but we're not looking for a decent qb are we? Mccown is a decent qb. We're looking for a stud.

    And do you see a stud in this draft? I don't. But yes one or two might be "decent". This class has some better than decent defenders. That's what we need more than a "decent" QB draft pick.

    @texasag1969 said:

    And do you see a stud in this draft? I don't. But yes one or two might be "decent". This class has some better than decent defenders. That's what we need more than a "decent" QB draft pick.

    You could make a case for Cardale Jones, I think. Especially if we could get him in the mid rounds. He has great potential, but will obviously need some work.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    And do you see a stud in this draft? I don't. But yes one or two might be "decent". This class has some better than decent defenders. That's what we need more than a "decent" QB draft pick.

    You could make a case for Cardale Jones, I think. Especially if we could get him in the mid rounds. He has great potential, but will obviously need some work.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You could make a case for Cardale Jones, I think. Especially if we could get him in the mid rounds. He has great potential, but will obviously need some work.

    Needs some work on stretching before exercising apparently.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Good. He can blow me right after Colin Kaepernick gets done.

    WSS

    But not before Brock Osweiler.

    @gftchris said:

    But not before Brock Osweiler.

    True that. I'm going to have to break out the neosporin.

    WSS