Combine Week 2016... Event and Broadcast Schedules
-
I'm intrigued by Devon Johnson at H-Back
http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/devon-johnson?id=2555222
-
I'm intrigued by Devon Johnson at H-Back
http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/devon-johnson?id=2555222
I'm intrigued by Devon Johnson at H-Back
http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/devon-johnson?id=2555222
Injury prone. He played at Marshall so I got to watch him a good bit. When healthy, he is a handful to take down. Unfortunately, he is injured a bunch.
-
lol... "Rockhead"...
One big man I haven't seen mentioned is the Baylor DT, Billings. Ran a 5.05 at 311#...
... and that paled in comparison to Nkemdiche's time. Kid seems tailor made for Jerrah's risk appetite.
lol... "Rockhead"...
One big man I haven't seen mentioned is the Baylor DT, Billings. Ran a 5.05 at 311#...
... and that paled in comparison to Nkemdiche's time. Kid seems tailor made for Jerrah's risk appetite.
Interesting you brought that up because the guys on this Dallas sports show this morning indicated that they thought Baylor's Billings was going to be the surprise defensive player coming out of this draft due to his athleticism and his ability to get his pad levels below smaller opponents consistently with a lot of power and leverage.
-
lol... "Rockhead"...
One big man I haven't seen mentioned is the Baylor DT, Billings. Ran a 5.05 at 311#...
... and that paled in comparison to Nkemdiche's time. Kid seems tailor made for Jerrah's risk appetite.
Interesting you brought that up because the guys on this Dallas sports show this morning indicated that they thought Baylor's Billings was going to be the surprise defensive player coming out of this draft due to his athleticism and his ability to get his pad levels below smaller opponents consistently with a lot of power and leverage.
Interesting you brought that up because the guys on this Dallas sports show this morning indicated that they thought Baylor's Billings was going to be the surprise defensive player coming out of this draft due to his athleticism and his ability to get his pad levels below smaller opponents consistently with a lot of power and leverage.
I have heard positive things about Billings but I have watched zero tape of the guy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login