Skip to content

Ravens bring in ol' Trent

The Browns Board
24 17 1.1k
  • @nickers said:

    You're high on Ripple , Right?

    or if he hangs out with fred sanford on a good night.....'champipple'.

    @miktoxic said:

    or if he hangs out with fred sanford on a good night.....'champipple'.

    Club soda and Thunderbird?

  • champagne (cold duck) and ripple.

  • On a serious note though, I'm a little PoG about richardson - I think if he gets his shit together (like not turning up to camp overweight for a start), and finds the right scheme, he could be a decent player. It's not by fluke you score 12 TDs in a season, for example.

    @gftchris said:

    On a serious note though, I'm a little PoG about richardson - I think if he gets his shit together (like not turning up to camp overweight for a start), and finds the right scheme, he could be a decent player. It's not by fluke you score 12 TDs in a season, for example.

    Same here. Zombo, can we please rename this thread "Camp Richardson."

  • ...this is very bad for us...

    @poeticg said:

    ...this is very bad for us...

    He won't make it past training camp.

    @gftchris said:

    So Trent, when you were in cleveland, four offensive coordinators ago, what was the scheme like?

    Uh, they uh, just gimme the boll like, man, and I ran forward, I think.

    Thanks for your time Trent, we'll be in touch.

    He ran forward- right up Joe Thomas' back. 🙂