Leroy Kelly deserves a statue
-
I had one, the local print shop made it, it was what I wanted for
Christmas ! They put the "44" on it, it looked like a Browns jersey,
and I put "KELLY" on the back, they didn't because of copyright whatever..
, It was Brown, with the white and orange
stripes on the sleeves. I kept gluing on the letters, and they fell off
when I washed it. which wasn't unless it was sweaty in the summer -
would have had it sewed, but the letters always stood out real nice after
I redid it...
The NFL never came after me. I didn't do it for profit, ya know.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login