GM
-
Clueless in Seattle
-
https://twitter.com/LandryFootball/status/708081908970684416
Clueless in Seattle
Best quote: "I heard DiPodesta offered Schwartz incentives based on Plate Appearances." LOL

-
https://twitter.com/LandryFootball/status/708081908970684416
Clueless in Seattle
Right, agents complain because the Browns are no longer the gravy train that they have been used to.
-
https://twitter.com/LandryFootball/status/708081908970684416
Clueless in Seattle
Right, agents complain because the Browns are no longer the gravy train that they have been used to.
Right, agents complain because the Browns are no longer the gravy train that they have been used to.
Yeah it is just pouting over Cleveland no longer being a piggy bank for aging players.
-
If anyone has seen the Sloth scene in Zootopia will know how quick our FO moved on day one of free agency

-
It's a true rebuild when you lose Mack, Benjamin only receiver, Mitchell Schwartz, and more to come. They'll probably lose Gipson too.
We're going to need patience watching this unfold.
My question is: who do they draft that's going to make a difference this year?
It's a true rebuild when you lose Mack, Benjamin only receiver, Mitchell Schwartz, and more to come. They'll probably lose Gipson too.
We're going to need patience watching this unfold.
My question is: who do they draft that's going to make a difference this year?
Patience or Patients?
We've become the on-going sequel to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
"Hit me. Hit me." Calm down Martini I haven't even shuffled the damn deck yet. Our new front office can relate. They're going to get way too much credit for the sins they inherited while their first draft can't get here soon enough.
"I want my cigarettes. I WANT MY CIGARETTES! I WANT MY CIGARETTES!!" Take your damn meds Cheswick. Joe Thomas is killing us! JOE THOMAS IS KILLING US! JOE THOMAS IS KILLING US!! Exhale Ghoolie...
"When you get that big red beaver up there starin at your face - there ain't a whole helluva lot you can do Doc." That's an interesting perspective Mr McMurphy. Hard to believe such a mind set would have franchise QB written all over it but that's Farmer's Insurance can do for us...
"I think I'm gonna take a bunch of nuts fishing." We're going to need someone that crazy for pocket duty in Cleveland again. There's a new and unique QB stat Cleveland fans take very seriously today - survived starts.
"So, do you still want to be a Browns fan Mr Flugel?" Hell yeah! I'm gonna go get Chief a starting Right Tackle job in Cleveland. If that doesn't work any better than the pharmacy Nurse Ratched has me on, I'm gonna try swimming lessons in a hurricane...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
