BROWNS 7 ROUND MOCK DRAFT CONTEST
-
One Post From the Truth said:
The browns didn't pick any of his picks did he?
Oh THAT was the objective!

I share your incredulity...
keep it, pass it on to the next young browns fan in your store..
Ditto... but for price as marked.
One,
Thanks for the offer man, but your card - your rules... and absolutely no hard feeling or guilt allowed. I had my moment calling the trade down of #8... and even then I got the picks we landed wrong.
Maybe a beer at a date and place TBD?
And FYI I called it a "karma" because at an audio site I frequented for years folks would put up anything from a CD to an LP to sometimes a no longer used piece of gear and call it a "Karma". Way it was won varied from trivia to "Complete this sentence..." to best story about something music/audio related.
-
Very cool Tour. If you need anything vintage card related then you get the special discount.
-
Very cool Tour. If you need anything vintage card related then you get the special discount.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Very cool Tour. If you need anything vintage card related then you get the special discount.
Sweet... JB autographed rookie card for $5* it is!
==========================
* plus S&H
-
Thanks....I think!??? ?
-
I guess the contest involved predicting who the Browns would draft. I guess it was more convoluted than that. I am not complaining....I didn't predict a single player right, so fuck me.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login