Camp Wentz Part Deux
-
Also watched Dak's Gruden Camp episode last nite... pretty good, but he does have work to do getting out from under Center. Both his 5 and 7 step drops are rough and you can almost hear him counting the steps. Once he even stopped at 5 when the call was for 7.
Personality-wise he was great... second best I've seen so far. Should have erased any concerns about the DUI folks may have had.
You boys are all coming around to my guy. This is the one time I can think of that I hope he goes to us instead of my long term team, the Broncos.
But if we don't get him, I hope they do.
You boys are all coming around to my guy. This is the one time I can think of that I hope he goes to us instead of my long term team, the Broncos.
But if we don't get him, I hope they do.
Your guy??? I'm talking about Prescott...

-
you mean Wentz lead the Bison to their FIFTH straight championship. Carson is so good that he brought winning to NDSU before he Joined the roster! It's a shame that Mount Union turned him down, they could've used the help.http://www.inforum.com/sports/bison/3639012-banged-receiver-corps-takes-another-hit
So, Wentz came back from an injury, wins championship with far less wr talent than
Goff.
It's a shame that Mount Union turned him down, they could've used the help.
Not really, the new coach won his first national title this year without him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login