The Jets want to trade..... for McCown?!?
-
You don't say his name, not because of deatheaters, but because it's gay as hell.
You don't say his name, not because of deatheaters, but because it's gay as hell.
You know more about being gay than most I guess.
-
What we RG3 record last year?

WSS
Undefeated as a starting quarterback.
-
Whatever talent and ability McCown had he gave it all up for the Browns when he was here. If there was any player that "played like a Brown" he would be top on my list. If he doesn't remain with Cleveland I wish him the best wherever he goes.
Whatever talent and ability McCown had he gave it all up for the Browns when he was here. If there was any player that "played like a Brown" he would be top on my list. If he doesn't remain with Cleveland I wish him the best wherever he goes.
+5(?)... I lost count...
-
You don't say his name, not because of deatheaters, but because it's gay as hell.
You know more about being gay than most I guess.
You know more about being gay than most I guess.
I'm not the one that constantly references quidditch and voldermort, but whatever floats your boat.
-
You know more about being gay than most I guess.
I'm not the one that constantly references quidditch and voldermort, but whatever floats your boat.
I'm not the one that constantly references quidditch and voldermort, but whatever floats your boat.
Do you even know about the subject matter? It is one of the best fantasy series ever produced. Up there with the Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars.
-
I'm not the one that constantly references quidditch and voldermort, but whatever floats your boat.
Do you even know about the subject matter? It is one of the best fantasy series ever produced. Up there with the Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars.
Do you even know about the subject matter? It is one of the best fantasy series ever produced. Up there with the Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars.
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Media/Slideshow/2015/02/27/15-Most-Valuable-Beanie-Babies
Equally cool.

WSS
WSS
-
Do you even know about the subject matter? It is one of the best fantasy series ever produced. Up there with the Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars.
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Media/Slideshow/2015/02/27/15-Most-Valuable-Beanie-Babies
Equally cool.

WSS
WSS
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Media/Slideshow/2015/02/27/15-Most-Valuable-Beanie-Babies
Equally cool.

WSS
WSS
Speaking of cool....why were we not seeing Batman vs. Superman this afternoon?
-
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Media/Slideshow/2015/02/27/15-Most-Valuable-Beanie-Babies
Equally cool.

WSS
WSS
Speaking of cool....why were we not seeing Batman vs. Superman this afternoon?
Speaking of cool....why were we not seeing Batman vs. Superman this afternoon?
-
McCown was brought in to be a lifestyle coach for lil' Johnny. While the failure of this effort was not on McC, it is a position that is no longer required.
The only advantage McC holds over RG3 as the vet choice is that with McC there is no concern of an ego outbreak fueling tension at the position.
I've heard it said that the vet qb will not be a mentor. He will play and the kid will be coached up...by a coach.
This... Pep and Hue have no interest in a 3rd voice in their protégée's ear.
McCown was brought in to be a lifestyle coach for lil' Johnny. While the failure of this effort was not on McC, it is a position that is no longer required.
The only advantage McC holds over RG3 as the vet choice is that with McC there is no concern of an ego outbreak fueling tension at the position.
This... Pep and Hue have no interest in a 3rd voice in their protégée's ear.
Yeah, I don't see McCown coming back for just the reasons Tour stated.
Mike
-
Whatever talent and ability McCown had he gave it all up for the Browns when he was here. If there was any player that "played like a Brown" he would be top on my list. If he doesn't remain with Cleveland I wish him the best wherever he goes.
Whatever talent and ability McCown had he gave it all up for the Browns when he was here. If there was any player that "played like a Brown" he would be top on my list. If he doesn't remain with Cleveland I wish him the best wherever he goes.
Amen our brother!! Tocosman, your McCown nonsense never beat this one..
-
I'm not the one that constantly references quidditch and voldermort, but whatever floats your boat.
Do you even know about the subject matter? It is one of the best fantasy series ever produced. Up there with the Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars.
Do you even know about the subject matter? It is one of the best fantasy series ever produced. Up there with the Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars.
None of those things made you say stupid shit like muggle or quidditch. Or Ron Weasley.
-
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Media/Slideshow/2015/02/27/15-Most-Valuable-Beanie-Babies
Equally cool.

WSS
WSS
Speaking of cool....why were we not seeing Batman vs. Superman this afternoon?
Speaking of cool....why were we not seeing Batman vs. Superman this afternoon?
Monday?
WSS
-
McCown just might go to Denver which puts Fitzpatrick in a bad place. That's what nfl players get when they out price themselves.
-
McCown just might go to Denver which puts Fitzpatrick in a bad place. That's what nfl players get when they out price themselves.
-
-
Zombo said:
If Denver got McCown and Thomas from us they'd probably win the Super Bowl again.
Zombo
And guess who won't?

WSS
-
One Post From the Truth said:
McCown just might go to Denver which puts Fitzpatrick in a bad place.
How so? Anytime a QB goes somewhere other than NYJ I'd think it helps Fitz...
-
Zombo said:
If Denver got McCown and Thomas from us they'd probably win the Super Bowl again.
Zombo
And guess who won't?

WSS
-
Do you even know about the subject matter? It is one of the best fantasy series ever produced. Up there with the Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars.
None of those things made you say stupid shit like muggle or quidditch. Or Ron Weasley.
None of those things made you say stupid shit like muggle or quidditch. Or Ron Weasley.
Jar Jar Binks. I rest my case.
-
Speaking of cool....why were we not seeing Batman vs. Superman this afternoon?
Monday?
WSS
Monday?
WSS
Let's do it baby.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login