Skip to content

DRAFT REDO ....SIGN UP ( 1 round special )

The Browns Board
167 17 4.3k
  • Now I can tender my resignation as commissioner .....it has been 2 fun drafts and very interesting....especially keeping up with the 7 rounder.

    The NFL are seeking resume's and applications for the job in 2017 ....Good luck

  • To be honest I never heard of half of the players once we got after the fourth round. If it wasn't for Gipper putting up the bpa's list I wouldnt have had a clue.

  • To be honest I never heard of half of the players once we got after the fourth round. If it wasn't for Gipper putting up the bpa's list I wouldnt have had a clue.

    "One said:

    To be honest I never heard of half of the players once we got after the fourth round. If it wasn't for Gipper putting up the bpa's list I wouldnt have had a clue.

    Ditto. And good job Darren thanks for commishing
  • Let me tell you about my draft dream and how stupid it was...

    You know those aluminum containers that the deli dept have for small meat loaves? It's probably 5 by 7 about 4 inches deep? It had a cardboard top to it folded in and it had a Browns logo on it with a number 2 on it. A guy handed it to me and said it was for Bosa. I grab the container and head towards what looked to be a table of gents and then I woke up.

    I got a cup of coffee and grabbed the iPad and it was a mock draft. See? It's too much, stupid too much.

  • Let me tell you about my draft dream and how stupid it was...

    You know those aluminum containers that the deli dept have for small meat loaves? It's probably 5 by 7 about 4 inches deep? It had a cardboard top to it folded in and it had a Browns logo on it with a number 2 on it. A guy handed it to me and said it was for Bosa. I grab the container and head towards what looked to be a table of gents and then I woke up.

    I got a cup of coffee and grabbed the iPad and it was a mock draft. See? It's too much, stupid too much.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Let me tell you about my draft dream and how stupid it was...

    You know those aluminum containers that the deli dept have for small meat loaves? It's probably 5 by 7 about 4 inches deep? It had a cardboard top to it folded in and it had a Browns logo on it with a number 2 on it. A guy handed it to me and said it was for Bosa. I grab the container and head towards what looked to be a table of gents and then I woke up.

    I got a cup of coffee and grabbed the iPad and it was a mock draft. See? It's too much, stupid too much.

    Enjoy the year off we are nominating you for commish next year 🙂

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Let me tell you about my draft dream and how stupid it was...

    You know those aluminum containers that the deli dept have for small meat loaves? It's probably 5 by 7 about 4 inches deep? It had a cardboard top to it folded in and it had a Browns logo on it with a number 2 on it. A guy handed it to me and said it was for Bosa. I grab the container and head towards what looked to be a table of gents and then I woke up.

    I got a cup of coffee and grabbed the iPad and it was a mock draft. See? It's too much, stupid too much.

    Enjoy the year off we are nominating you for commish next year 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    Enjoy the year off we are nominating you for commish next year 🙂

    I just might who knows.
  • Now I see where you're coming from Darren ya I don't want it. You're more worn out from mock drafts than anyone else should be. Darren Kiper!