Skip to content

How to beat the Warriors

The Cavs Board
47 14 4.1k
  • Portland had to play out of their minds to beat GS. Would like nothng more than for GS to bow out early but I don't see it happening. Portland cannot keep that up

  • Portland playing out of their minds < cavs slacking off.

  • Portland playing out of their minds < cavs slacking off.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Portland playing out of their minds < cavs slacking off.

    Maybe.....maybe not.
  • Huh.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    They'll trounce the fucking lame ass celtics if the bullshit celtics manage to beat the hawks so there's that at least. And if the celtics manage to lose in the first round, they'll trounce the hawks

    Awesome. Maybe they can hold a runner-up parade.

    @baconhound said:

    Awesome. Maybe they can hold a runner-up parade.

    Nope, douchebag, they'll hold the motherf'n championship parade.

  • The way to beat the Warriors: You need to BEAT the Warriors. Old School Bad Boys style. Pound the hell out of them physically. Get them off their game.

    The thing is, I don't know that the Cavs are built that way. They can have some pesky players like Delly or Tatum.....but their main guys like Kyrie and Love are not hardcore guys. Face it, they are a bit soft. LeBron could be hardcore, but he won't be. While it could take a Laimbeer/Mahorn kind of attitude, the Cavs don't have guys like that that would pound you and not care.

    @the-gipper said:

    The way to beat the Warriors: You need to BEAT the Warriors. Old School Bad Boys style. Pound the hell out of them physically. Get them off their game.

    The thing is, I don't know that the Cavs are built that way. They can have some pesky players like Delly or Tatum.....but their main guys like Kyrie and Love are not hardcore guys. Face it, they are a bit soft. LeBron could be hardcore, but he won't be. While it could take a Laimbeer/Mahorn kind of attitude, the Cavs don't have guys like that that would pound you and not care.

    I think this is exactly what the Cavs did to the Warriors basically in the final 3 games. Not dirty style, but just in your face tough, physical defense. Even guys that I said above could play soft gutted it out and played great defense.

  • You know with new camera I could catch Rick's dad on film. The question is will I live long enough to post