Camp Zeke
-
A top 10 pick should be a "can't miss prospect". Is anyone more "can't miss" than Zeke? RB isn't a fringe position. It's not like taking a fucking kicker first round. Roll the dice on one pick that could be the most complete back since Marshall Faulk. Every team in the league would take Gurley top 10 now and Zeke is a better overall back, with no medical concerns. His versatility is ridiculous. He'll probably have a better career than any QB in this draft. If he falls to 8 he's Best Player Available. This team misses on first rounders all the time. Just take a superstar talent with the least holes in his game and let him matter on every offensive play. One pick. Low risk. High reward.
-
I'm never averse to having the top player at whatever position in the league.
Whether it's Joe Thomas or Ryan Pontbriand...
I'd be glad to have Zeke Elliott.
WSS
-
Elliot is one of my choices at 8; so, I am good with it. Just so long as we don't use the pick for someone that will probably be available in the third round because someone told Haslam that he was worth it.
-
Elliot is one of my choices at 8; so, I am good with it. Just so long as we don't use the pick for someone that will probably be available in the third round because someone told Haslam that he was worth it.
Elliot is one of my choices at 8; so, I am good with it. Just so long as we don't use the pick for someone that will probably be available in the third round because someone told Haslam that he was worth it.
Keep him away from homeless shelters.
-
Elliot is one of my choices at 8; so, I am good with it. Just so long as we don't use the pick for someone that will probably be available in the third round because someone told Haslam that he was worth it.
Keep him away from homeless shelters.
Keep him away from homeless shelters.
Elliott or Haslam?
-
Keep him away from homeless shelters.
Elliott or Haslam?
-
Haslam. He gets advise from hobos.
I think I was trying to be funny, but for the life of me I can't figure out how. And yes, that was only 15 minutes ago.
-
Haslam. He gets advise from hobos.
And as I recall Harvard graduates. Both of which seemed to offer the same quality of advice.

WSS
-
Haslam. He gets advise from hobos.
And as I recall Harvard graduates. Both of which seemed to offer the same quality of advice.

WSS
And as I recall Harvard graduates. Both of which seemed to offer the same quality of advice.

WSS
I guess we will definitely find out after this draft.
Next year, it could be the brain trust of Boxcar Willy and Trashcan Clyde.
-
On Mike and Mike this morning, Bill Polian said that Ezekiel Elliot was the #1 BEST player available in this draft. That he would have no hesitation in taking him #1 overall even.
Could be the reason Bill is no longer a GM...

-
FYI, in ESPNs mock draft which they aired last night, the Browns at #8 took: Ezekiel Elliot Running Back, Ohio St.
(and Bosa was still on the board....he went next at 9)
-
FYI, in ESPNs mock draft which they aired last night, the Browns at #8 took: Ezekiel Elliot Running Back, Ohio St.
(and Bosa was still on the board....he went next at 9)
FYI, in ESPNs mock draft which they aired last night, the Browns at #8 took: Ezekiel Elliot Running Back, Ohio St.
(and Bosa was still on the board....he went next at 9)
i'd be OK with that, Elliot would help ease some of the burden off of our injury-prone QBs
-
FYI, in ESPNs mock draft which they aired last night, the Browns at #8 took: Ezekiel Elliot Running Back, Ohio St.
(and Bosa was still on the board....he went next at 9)
i'd be OK with that, Elliot would help ease some of the burden off of our injury-prone QBs
i'd be OK with that, Elliot would help ease some of the burden off of our injury-prone QBs
As big of a fan of Zeke's game that I am... I would have trouble with that decision.
-
Would much rather see us trade back for a team in the late teens/ early twenties that REALLY wants Zeke and get a second round pick in this year's draft.
The way it stands right now, I think we can really afford to take a gamble on Jaylon in rd. 3. With the amount of mid-round picks we have, we're not reliant on him being a contributor at all. Even if he completely busts and never steps foot on the field, he's one of 13 picks this year. Assuming we hit on 25% of those picks (and that's a very low number to assume), that's three picks that end up positively contributing to us - which is a solid draft for us in most years.
Once again, I fail to see how it would be a bad thing.
-
Even a move to 8 from the mid teens should net a 2nd...
As for Smith? I'd prefer to see it used either for an individual prospect or as part of a trade package back up into the 2nd.
-
i'd be OK with that, Elliot would help ease some of the burden off of our injury-prone QBs
As big of a fan of Zeke's game that I am... I would have trouble with that decision.
As big of a fan of Zeke's game that I am... I would have trouble with that decision.
I don't think Zeke will be their but... I don't see us re-signing Crow after next season either. Hue had a combo of Hill & Bernard. Duke & Zeke sounds like a good match for a while imo.. Am with you, we can nick pick every player in this draft including Ramsey & Buckner & it's not a strong draft class imo, but Zeke is a can't miss compared to others in this top 10..
-
As big of a fan of Zeke's game that I am... I would have trouble with that decision.
I don't think Zeke will be their but... I don't see us re-signing Crow after next season either. Hue had a combo of Hill & Bernard. Duke & Zeke sounds like a good match for a while imo.. Am with you, we can nick pick every player in this draft including Ramsey & Buckner & it's not a strong draft class imo, but Zeke is a can't miss compared to others in this top 10..
I don't think Zeke will be their but... I don't see us re-signing Crow after next season either. Hue had a combo of Hill & Bernard. Duke & Zeke sounds like a good match for a while imo.. Am with you, we can nick pick every player in this draft including Ramsey & Buckner & it's not a strong draft class imo, but Zeke is a can't miss compared to others in this top 10..
I dunno, what is a better duo, Duke and Zeke or Luke and Jake?
-
I don't think Zeke will be their but... I don't see us re-signing Crow after next season either. Hue had a combo of Hill & Bernard. Duke & Zeke sounds like a good match for a while imo.. Am with you, we can nick pick every player in this draft including Ramsey & Buckner & it's not a strong draft class imo, but Zeke is a can't miss compared to others in this top 10..
I dunno, what is a better duo, Duke and Zeke or Luke and Jake?
I dunno, what is a better duo, Duke and Zeke or Luke and Jake?
Theirs only one with the best soundtrack ever. Jake & Elwood Blues. The Fab 2. The Blues Brothers

-
I don't think Zeke will be their but... I don't see us re-signing Crow after next season either. Hue had a combo of Hill & Bernard. Duke & Zeke sounds like a good match for a while imo.. Am with you, we can nick pick every player in this draft including Ramsey & Buckner & it's not a strong draft class imo, but Zeke is a can't miss compared to others in this top 10..
I dunno, what is a better duo, Duke and Zeke or Luke and Jake?
I dunno, what is a better duo, Duke and Zeke or Luke and Jake?
I'm all in on Luke Skywalker. Man, using the Force he could paralyze those defensive backs. 100 yard passes? No problem.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login