Guess the browns first 2 picks
-
Sure.....because we have lots of other needs.....but also....don't be surprised if we do.
Was not surprised that they didn't
-
Cravens tomorrow
-
Sure.....because we have lots of other needs.....but also....don't be surprised if we do.
Was not surprised that they didn't
-
Cravens tomorrow
Cravens tomorrow
The team from Baltimore?
cra·venˈkrāvən/adjective- 1.contemptibly lacking in courage; cowardly."a craven abdication of his moral duty"synonyms: cowardly, lily-livered, faint-hearted, chicken-hearted, spineless, timid,timorous, fearful, pusillanimous, weak, feeble; More
nounarchaic- 1.a cowardly person.
-
-
Dallas was trying to move up for Lynch, not Cleveland. UnsurprisingNo, I was not either, though I thought it possible that they may have moved up a bit for him to take him at the end of round 1. Obviously Denver was thinking that way.
I'd say we are all in on RGIII
-
Dallas was trying to move up for Lynch, not Cleveland. UnsurprisingNo, I was not either, though I thought it possible that they may have moved up a bit for him to take him at the end of round 1. Obviously Denver was thinking that way.
I'd say we are all in on RGIII
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login